Perfectly Straightedge

• 2 weeks later...

aew-dynamite-generic-logo.jpg

4!
3!
2!
1!

BOOM!

It's Wednesday Night and you know what that means! It's time for AEW Dynamite! Excalibur and Tony welcome us to this jam-packed edition of Dynamite! We have got a great show in store for you tonight! The Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal will happen in the Main Event. Will MJF the 2-Time winner of that beautiful Diamond Ring be able to retain or will one of these 11 hungry challengers stake their claim to the Dynamite Diamond Ring so will it be MJF or will it be one of these other hungry challengers. FTR has been staking a claim as being the top Tag Team in AEW but last week they were shocked when two men from their past showed up in Johnny Gargano and Tomasso Ciampa. CM Punk was able to defeat the first trial of Kenny Omega but now he has to meet his second trial and it's a ghost from his past in The Machine Ryback and to make matters worse. CM Punk has to find some way to slam this machine through a table. Eddie Kingston has made his life's mission to go after The Dark Order and tonight he gets a chance in the Battle Royal where Uno and Grayson will participate and Brodie Lee has made it clear. MAKE SURE KINGSTON DOESN'T WIN! Then to top it all off we have the former tag team partner of Hangman Page facing Bryan Danielson who will challenge Hangman next week at "Winter is coming"

fzPsXh0.png

Singles Match
Tomasso Ciampa with Johnny Gargano vs Cash Wheeler with Dax Harwood
Referee: Aubrey Edwards

{Here we go AEW Dynamite is starting off with a bang! FTR gets their entrance first as they play the crowd and they make sure to show off those AEW World Tag Team Titles! They are bragging about sending The Lucha Brothers out of AEW. That is when the siren hits and here comes DIY! Gargano and Ciampa get a MONSTER reaction from the crowd. Gargano is getting the crowd going as Ciampa just looks serious and deadset on fighting FTR. Ciampa slides into the ring and gets right in the face of Cash! We have a brawl breaking out here as these two men are going all out! Ciampa gets the best in the early going but that is when Dax gets involved and turns the tides of the entire match from here on out it's all Cash! Ciampa is doing his best to fight back with Gargano trying to will him back into the match but FTR is just too much right now. Cash plants Ciampa in the middle of the ring with a Powerslam! This gets a 2 count as Ciampa gets a shoulder up. Cash is starting to get upset and accusing Aubrey of a slow count! This proves costly as Ciampa with a roll-up after pushing Cash into the ropes! This gets a 2 count as Ciampa through leaps over Aubrey! DAX SENDS A RIGHT HAND ACROSS THE SKULL OF CIAMPA! Gargano has seen enough though and leaps on the ring apron and a cannonball senton takes out Dax! Gargano is starting to unload on Dax with a flurry of right hands as the crowd is going crazy. Dax is trying to fight away but Gargano is hot on his tail! Dax is heading up the ramp as Gargano is making chase. On the inside of the ring though Cash has grabbed a wobbly Ciampa and placed him in the middle of the ring. Cash lifts Ciampa off the ground and is looking for a Piledriver! Cash picks up Ciampa but somehow Ciampa is able to sway the momentum and send Cash over the rope to the floor! Cash goes to enter the ring but Ciampa with a stiff kick to the face of Cash! Ciampa then proceeds to drive Cash on the mat with The Apron DDT! Cash is laid out as Ciampa who is signaling for the end here. Ciampa grabs Cash and FAIRYTALE ENDING! Cash bounces off the mat as Ciampa hooks the leg 1.....2.....3!!!

Your Winner Tomasso Ciampa

{After the match we see Gargano come charging down the ramp checking on his partner and celebrating their victory. Cash rolls out of the ring into the arms of Dax Harwood. FTR is heading up the ramp but you can tell that this is far from over but the first shot has been fired by DIY! 

fzPsXh0.png

{We head to the back where CM Punk is standing by. We see some footage of the previous weeks. The attack by Ryback. The victory over Ricky Starks and we hear some interesting quotes from CM Punk about having to go through these trials.}

CM Punk - You know if Kenny Omega didn't want to face me all he had to do was just say no. See, nobody is twisting his arm to face me but if these little trials is what he wants to do to soften me up. Then I guess this is what we are going to have to do. Kenny, I am not afraid of my past. You can bring WHOEVER you want. Hell, I will even give you the ideas. How about you bring out that crazy Texan Terry Funk for a Deathmatch, or how about Stan Hansen in a Bullrope Match...or how about this one Kenny....Triple H in a Dog Kennell From Hell match....The fact is this...it doesn't matter what you put in front of me or who it is. I will beat them the exact same way that I am going to beat you. All you have done is just piss me off and make that feat just a little more complicated and you better believe that I am going to make you pay for this. Now, as for Ryback, you piece of garbage. I am going to kick your ass tonight and in some way, I am going to hoist your big ass up and I am going to send you through that table.

{The scene closes as we head to ringside for our next match.}

fzPsXh0.png

TNT Championship Match
Brodie Lee vs Danhausen

Referee - Bryce Remsburg
{The AEW debut of Danhausen! The TNT Championship Open Challenge has been started and what a way to kick it off. Brodie comes out to the ring first to a bunch of jeers from the crowd when out next comes the comedic Danhausen! He gets a nice pop from the actually as Danhausen has his jar of teeth with him as he makes his entrance. Brodie is just staring a hole right through this man. Brodie isn't sure what to make of him as they lock up. Brodie gets the better but Danhausen actually shows some impressive moves to counter Brodie but all this does is just piss Brodie off which leads to Danhausen eating a boothausen to the face! Brodie picks up Danhausen and plants him in the middle of the ring with a spinning side slam (Bossman Slam) Brodie picks up Danhausen and hits the ropes and drops the face-painted man with a BIG BOOT! Brodie isn't done as he then plants him with a Sitout Powerbomb! Brodie could easily pick up the victory at this point but he refuses. Instead, Brodie goes over and takes the jar of teeth that Danhausen brought and shoves a handful in his mouth. Bryce is warning Brodie but that is when Brodie tells him that its teeth. It can't be a DQ. Bryce looks on confused but has to agree with it. Brodie then shoves Bryce out of the way and proceeds to do a DISCUS LARIAT! This proceeds to make Danhausen spit out all of those teeth as Brodie just makes the cover with authority! 1...2..3!!

Your Winner and STILL TNT CHAMPION BRODIE LEE

{After the match Brodie is about to do a number on Danhausen after the bell but here comes EDDIE KINGSTON! Brodie though sees this coming and bails out of the ring with the TNT Championship. Eddie Kingston is fired up though as Brodie heads up the ramp holding his championship but Eddie is signaling he wants to fight! Brodie just raises his arms in the air as we head to break!}

fzPsXh0.png

{We are backstage where Corey Hollis is getting taped up for his upcoming match when Hangman Page walks into the scene. Hangman isn't thrilled about Corey being here tonight. He begins to warn his former tag partner of the dangers going into this match.}

Corey: Adam, we have known each other a long time. I know what Danielson is capable of. I am well aware of the dangers of tonight but this is my chance to make something of myself and get myself an AEW contract. I have to do this...You have NOTHING to worry about. I will be just fine.

{Hangman doesn't seem too confident as Corey keeps taping up his wrists as Hangman looks on worried but just walks away. In another part of the building, we see Bryan Danielson also getting ready and just seeing what occurred on his monitor.}

Bryan: This man stands ZERO chance. I am going to KICK HIS HEAD IN! I am going to BREAK HIS WILL! I am going to DESTROY this man. Hangman this all falls on your shoulders. I gave you an out and you didn't take it and now I am going beat up your former tag partner and I am going to make you see that you don't care for your friends. Look at how easily you allowed those losers in The Dark Order to go back to Brodie Lee. You called them friends but yet you allowed them to be used as puppets. You are not only a bad friend but you are a poor excuse of a champion. You talk about Cowboy shit but you are nothing more than a coward and for that, I have NO RESPECT

fzPsXh0.png

{Special Promos featuring the competitors in tonight's Dynamite Diamond Battle Royal!}

Darby Allin: Tonight, MJF I take something that you hold dear. I am going to take away that Dynamite Diamond Ring the exact ring that you used to beat me and Full Gear. I am going to make sure that tonight you don't get a chance to win it again. Then when I do that you will see what it's like to lose something that means everything to you.

Adam Cole: Look, tonight is all about one thing and that's Adam Cole Bay Bay! I plan on showing why I am everything that I say I am. I am the greatest wrestler on this freakin' planet. Nobody in AEW can lace my boots and I show why tonight. Also, everyone keeps saying that I am afraid of Samoa Joe...Well, tonight I am going to send him flying over that top rope and I am going to make sure that the only thing he sees is my hand being raised and that is UNDISPUTED!

Christian Cage: I am no stranger to these types of matches. Hell, I have probably seen more action than all these others combined but tonight is all about staking my claim to something better. Jungle Boy, I have all the respect for you but tonight it's all about one thing and that's the chance of winning The Dynamite Diamond Ring and if you happen to get in my way then it's every man for himself.

Jungle Boy: Christian, I respect you and I understand that. I came close to winning that Diamond Ring two years ago and tonight. I get my chance at righting that wrong. MJF, we have unfinished business and I promise tonight will be different when I get in the finals!

Samoa Joe: What's the old song lyric "Many Men...Many Men Wish Death Upon Me" That's a song lyric that rings true for me. I don't have many friends in this business and you know something that is alright with me. See, I don't see much use for friends. Cause in a match like this friends just gets in the way. I don't need anyone watching my back because I know that I am the threat in this match. So to all those that stand in that ring. The only words I have to say is BRING IT ON! Also, Adam Cole, I hope to see you in the finals so that way next week. I can choke your ass out again!

MJF: Look at all these men...scratching and clawing for a shot at the very ring that I hold in my possession. The old adage goes that he who holds the ring holds the power. Well, I have the ring and I have the power. Tonight is just a formality because everyone in this match already knows how this will end. MJF with his hand raised. It really doesn't matter who is in the finals with me because whoever they are will just be defeated much like Jungle Boy was two years ago and Orange Cassidy was last year. See, when it comes to this Dynamite Diamond Ring. I will do whatever it takes to hold onto it. Cause with this ring comes power and that power is staking claim to the next show at The AEW World Championship. A Championship that I should already be challenging for in the first place but since Tony Khan has to make sure that his golden goose gets the first shot at the drunk Cowboy. I guess I have to make sure to hold onto to my ring for a third straight year so that way I can next in line. I am not a patient man and I am going to go ahead and put this company on notice. MJF WILL BE THE NEXT AEW WORLD CHAMPION! The best part there is NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT! Just remember that when I retain my ring and when I beat whatever jabroni is in the finals with me next week. Then Hangman, Dragon, I want both of you to look at me because I will come down to that ring and I will put this ring through the skull of WHOEVER holds the AEW Championship. Just remember that it's all because I am Better than you and You Know IT!

fzPsXh0.png

Singles Match
Bryan Danielson vs Corey Hollis
Referee: Paul Turner

{Corey gets his entrance first and he doesn't get a loud response but that's not until Hangman Page comes out from the tunnel! Corey doesn't seem too happy about this as Hangman heads to the announce table. He gives a nod to his former partner as Bryan Danielson comes out next. Bryan heads through the tunnel and goes right into the face of Hangman! We get an intense faceoff as Bryan heads down to the ring. The fans are letting him hear it but Bryan pays them no mind and heads down the ramp on a mission. Corey tries fighting with Bryan but he doesn't stand any chance! Bryan just beats the hell out of him. This isn't even a competitive match. Bryan Danielson is on a mission. Bryan beats Corey with VICIOUS KICKS! BRUTAL CHOPS! Bryan throws Corey into the buckles and drops him with a dropkick right into the face! Bryan proceeds to grab both arms of Corey all the while Bryan is staring up the ramp at Hangman who has already torn off his headset in anger! Bryan dares Hangman to make the save! Bryan proceeds to just stomp away at the head and neck of Corey! The fans are letting him hear it as Hangman is now pacing at the top of the ramp. Bryan just keeps stomping away! Excalibur and Tony are LOSING IT! on commentary! Finally, Paul Turner calls for the bell and it's a TKO VICTORY!

Your Winner Bryan Danielson

{Bryan just drops the arms of Corey and sends him out of the ring but that is when down the ramp comes Hangman Page! Bryan is staring him down as Hangman and Bryan are nose to nose. Hangman is wanting to fight but Bryan thought quickly leaves the ring and tells Hangman that he will have to wait till NEXT WEEK! Hangman is seething in the ring when he finally demands a microphone!}

Hangman: Bryan, I had all the respect for you when you came into AEW. I thought what a match it will be when we finally lock horns. Well, all of that is going out of the window. Next week at AEW Dynamite "Winter is Coming" I promise you, Bryan. I am going to kick your ass and I am going to show you what Cowboy Shit is all about. This is no longer fun and games and you will see that next week. I didn't just become the AEW World Champion on a whim. I became the AEW World Champion by being the worst man on this roster and I think it's time that The Dragon gets taken out by The Cowboy!

fzPsXh0.png

{We get back from the commercial break and we get a segment with Malakai Black, The Butcher, and The Blade...They call themselves The House of Black! Malakai cuts a promo just going over how dangerous this trio of men is going to be. He says that The House of Black has been recruiting talent that have longed for the spotlight. Black says men like The Butcher and The Blade have no conscious and all they care about is causing pain and suffering which is what Andrade learned last week. Black says that The House always wins. He also mentions that The House has big plans on what pain they can cause next.}

{We transition now into The Rhodes Dynasty standing by with Renee Young. The Rhodes' cut a basic promo. Cody and Dustin are upset about not being featured on Dynamite. Cody mentions how he was a building block for this company. He says that he is the reason this company has legs and as long as he is breathing. AEW will always be in good hands but that is when up to the scene comes to The Young Bucks and Adam Cole! The Rhodes look bothered by this but the crowd gasps. The Bucks wasted no time taking their shots at The Rhodes. The Bucks remind The Rhodes that they have already beaten The Rhodes', Cody makes sure to address that and says that in that time he has become a better wrestler and is a 2 time TNT Champion and that his brother was just a member of the World Title Eliminator Tournament. The Rhodes CHALLENGE The Bucks! That is when Adam Cole answers for them and tells Cody that he doesn't have that type of power and DECLINES! The Rhodes look upset that The Bucks would ditch the challenge but Cole tells The Bucks they have bigger plans than dealing with The Rhodes.

fzPsXh0.png

2nd Trial
Tables Match
CM Punk vs Ryback

{Ryback comes out first to a lot of boos from the crowd. Ryback enters the ring and points up the ramp and looks ready to fight. CM Punk comes out next and gets his usual monster reaction. Punk wastes no time sliding into the ring and the brawl is on. Ryback though is able to drive a knee into the stomach of Punk to get the advantage of the match. Ryback is working over Punk in the early going using his strength. Ryback picks up Punk with no regard for his safety and just drops him right into the ropes. Punk is PISSED on this bad bump and instantly gets up and SLAPS THE HELL OUT OF RYBACK! Punk is now unloading with stiff knees and elbows and has Ryback reeling. Punk throws Ryback into the buckles and then drives his knee across the face of Ryback. Punk proceeds to drop Ryback with a bulldog and climbs to the top rope and FLYING ELBOW! Punk is playing up the crowd as Ryback is completely laid out from this assault by Punk. Ryback is trying to get to his feet but CM Punk leaves the ring and GRABS A TABLE! CM Punk picks up the table and slides it into the ring. Punk notices Ryback starting to get to his feet and CM Punk Springboards into the ring but Ryback catches Punk in the air! CM Punk is trying to fight back but Ryback suddenly drops CM Punk onto the table with a SPINEBUSTER! CM Punk is holding his back as Ryback is now going to work. Ryback sees Punk holding his back and a smile comes across his face. Ryback slides out of the ring and grabs a STEEL CHAIR! Ryback has the chair in his hands before driving it across the back of CM Punk! Ryback picks up the chair and drives it AGAIN! CM Punk is in a seriously bad way as Ryback is just on a mission to DESTROY CM PUNK! Ryback picks up the chair and places it against the buckles. Ryback grabs Punk and sends him whipping into the buckle but CM Punk is able to put on the brakes. Ryback comes charging but Punk leapfrogs over Ryback who SPEARS THE STEEL CHAIR! Ryback is in a bad way as the chair is destroyed from the impact! CM Punk turns around a ROUNDHOUSE KICK! Ryback falls over as CM Punk grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. CM Punk grabs Ryback all the while selling his back pain. CM Punk is looking for a Powerbomb but Ryback is able to BACK BODY DROP CM PUNK ON THE TABLE! BUT THE TABLE DOESN'T BREAK! CM Punk just got lucky as Ryback can't believe it! CM Punk is holding his back as Ryback goes to the corner and is looking for the Meathook Clothesline! Ryback is doing his chant of "Feed Me More" Ryback is starting charging at Punk who instantly falls to his feet. Ryback stops and starts laughing but when he turns around LOW BLOW! CM Punk just low blowed Ryback and saved himself! Ryback is selling this as CM Punk LIFTS RYBACK UP! CM Punk nails the GTS! Ryback is holding his chin as he bounces off the ropes and CM Punk lifts up Ryback again and this time DEATH VALLEY DRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE! 

Your Winner CM PUNK!

{CM Punk has won this table's match as Kenny Omega appears on the stage. He is upset about what just happened. Omega finally looks like he is about to snap.}

Kenny Omega: You know this is becoming a pain. Every week I put my trust into people who were begging for a shot at you. First, it was Team Taz that was telling me, Ricky Starks could take CM Punk to the distance. Then, I listened to this stupid boulder of a man in Ryback and he failed. I am tired of seeing you win every week Punk. You are tired, I can see your back is in some serious pain. You have been beaten up and I just don't know what would even be left of you IF you even make it past these trials but you know what though. Next week, I already have your next trial figured out. This time though you get NO way of knowing who it was or what you will be put through. So this way I can test you Punk and see if you are even worth my time. Which by the looks of it...You wouldn't even last 5 minutes in the ring with me.

{CM Punk has heard enough and demands a microphone.}

CM Punk: Kenny, when are we going to stop with these little games. The only reason I even agreed to these trials is that I give the people what they want and that's CM Punk competing every single week. This is something that you haven't done since "Hangman" Adam Page kicked your ass at Full Gear. So all I am trying to do is get you in this ring so I can prove to everybody that you aren't even in the same league as me. So I will continue beating these trials and I will continue kicking the ass of whoever you put in front of me. You are a smart man though Kenny. You are putting me through the wringer so that way I won't be 100 percent when I face you but the thing you might not realize or might just be ignoring is the fact that CM Punk at 50 percent is still better than Kenny Omega at 100 percent! Seeya next week CHUMP!

fzPsXh0.png

Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal
Final Two Standing will face each other next week
Participants:
MJF, Wardlow, Samoa Joe, Adam Cole, Orange Cassidy, Jungle Boy, Christian Cage, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Eddie Kingston, Darby Allin, and Ricky Starks

The entrances have been made! Everyone is in the ring but the ring basically parts as Samoa Joe stands right in the middle of the ring and DEMANDS competition and that is when Adam Cole shoves Orange Cassidy right into a stiff clothesline. Joe goes right after Adam Cole with dangerous intent! Cole is trying to get away from Joe but nothing is stopping him. Joe finally gets his hands on Cole and throws him right into the buckles and starts unloading in the corner. The rest of the field is all fighting amongst themselves but that is when we notice MJF is hiding behind his muscle of Wardlow! MJF is barking orders though as Warlow looks dominant! We don't see any eliminations in the first five minutes. We do see Eddie Kingston though finally get his hands on Uno and Grayson and start taking a fight to them. Eddie is able to throw Uno right over the top to the floor and Grayson comes charging but a back body drop sends him flying over the top rope! Eddie Kingston basically says SCREW IT! Eddie goes flying over the top rope with a Senton and crashes on Uno and Grayson! Eddie is getting the crowd going rabid but he eliminated himself but he doesn't give a damn though as he brings the fight right to The Dark Order! Eddie sends them up the ramp the whole time giving chase! This brings us to the commercial! We come back and we see Ricky Starks has been eliminated by Wardlow who sent him crashing with a massive clothesline! Orange Cassidy attempts the most vicious kicks to the shins of Wardlow but MJF just grabs Orange and sends him flying over the top rope to the floor. MJF and Wardlow are keeping their unit strong as they go after Darby Allin now. Darby though doesn't care and fights with all he has but that is when Christian and Jungle Boy help out! Darby goes to the top rope and COFFIN DROP ON ALL OF THEM! Joe has Cole on the top rope and is looking for a Muscle Buster but as he lifts Cole off the buckle! SUPERKICK BY THE YOUNG BUCKS! Samoa Joe tumbles to the ropes as Adam Cole who was just saved is back on his feet and he looks at The Bucks and TRIPLE SUPERKICK SENDS JOE OVER THE TOP! Samoa Joe is gone as Adam Cole is raising his arms but that is when Darby Allin grabs Cole and over the top he goes! The Bucks are pissed about this but they get double clotheslined over the top by Christian Cage and Jungle Boy! The Bucks and Cole turn their attention to Samoa Joe though and start ganging up on him but that is when The Rhodes Brothers comes charging down the ramp and goes right after The Bucks and Cole! We got a Six Pack Brawl going on as all the referees are distracted we see Darby Allin THROW MJF OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE FLOOR! The Crowd is losing it but since the referees are distracted MJF rolls back into a corner of the ring and holds onto to the turnbuckle! Nobody in the ring seems to notice as Cage, Jungle Boy and Darby are all fighting with Wardlow! Jungle Boy goes for a Hurricanrana but Wardlow though counters with a Powerbomb that sends Jungle Boy to the floor! Wardlow is looking dominant as he sends a flying Darby over the top rope as well! Wardlow is left with Christian Cage and NOBODY notices MJF who has now slithered his way into the camera scene. Cage grabs Wardlow for The Killswitch but MJF comes charging at him. Cage though being the Veteran that he is. Cage quickly lets go and moves out of the way. MJF AT FULL SPEED CRASHES INTO WARDLOW AND SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE! 

Your Winners and Will Fight Next Week
Christian Cage and MJF

{MJF is in COMPLETE SHOCK! Wardlow is staring from the ring floor and he is PISSED! MJF is pleading forgiveness but what MJF never notices is that Christian Cage is standing and waiting. MJF turns around right into a SPEAR! Christian has laid out the man he will face next week for The Dynamite Diamond Ring! Wardlow allowed MJF to eat the spear before finally checking on him! Christian Cage is at the top of the ramp and he checks on Jungle Boy who is holding his neck after that sick bump he took!}

END

DIY get one up on FTR In the newest phase of their epic rivalry.

Punk does NOT have time for Kenny's B.S. CM Punk vs Thriple H in a Dog Kennal from Hell? Book it!

I popped big time for Danhausen. He's such a fun character.

I wasn't aware that Hollis & Page used to team together but that's a nice touch and a great way to ramp up the tension ahead of the big title match next week.

The House of Black is gonna cause so much trouble. Count me in.

Young Bucks vs Rhodes Dynasty part 2? Hell yeah!

Punk beats Ryback in a stiff brawl. Who's next?

The Dynamite Diamond battle royal had so much going on. Kingston continues his war with the Dark Order, Joe hunting Cole, Wardlow going on a tear before inadvertently getting eliminated by MJF. Bring on MJF vs Cage!

aew-dark-logo-350x250.png

AEW Dark
Announcers: Excalibur and Taz
Date 12/13/21

Johnny Gargano and Ciampa defeat Private Party
Eddie Kingston defeats Matt Lee

Adam Cole and The Young Bucks defeat Best Friends (Chuck Taylor, Orange Cassidy and Wheeler Yuta)
Samoa Joe defeats QT Marshall

Ricky Starks with Taz defeats Brian Cage
Main Event
FTR defeats The Varisty Blondes

AEW-Winter-600x375.jpg

AEW DYNAMITE PRESENTS
WINTER IS COMING!

AEW World Heavyweight Championship

"Hangman" Adam Page (c) vs Bryan Danielson

The Third Trial of Punk
CM Punk vs Mystery Opponent

AEW World Tag Team Championship
FTR(C) vs Johnny Gargano and Tomasso Ciampa

AEW TNT Championship

Brodie Lee (C) vs Eddie Kingston

Dynamite Diamond Ring
Christian Cage vs MJF with Wardlow

Continued success for AEW and I ave to say your production values are knocking it out of the park. I feel like I am so far behind in that respect. The Trial of Punk has been fun to see and I am interested in who the 3rd will be. Page and Danielson tore it up IRL and I expect the same here. I think the biggest thing is the run of Brodie Lee. It is the ultimate what if and I think we would all want to see it play out.

4!
3!
2!
1!

BOOM!

It's Wednesday Night and you know what that means! It's time for AEW Dynamite! This one is special because it's a jam-packed edition and it's a special called...

AEW-Winter-600x375.jpg

{Excalibur and Tony are on the call but tonight is even more special because the leader of Team Taz is doing special commentary as Taz joins the desk. So we have a special three-man announce group at the desk tonight. Taz is upset that all the titles are on the line tonight except for the FTW Championship. Taz mentions that the FTW Championship will be defended next week on Dynamite! So the news hits early already! We have big matches and it wastes no time as CM Punk comes down the ramp and it looks the Trial of Punk will open tonight!}

fzPsXh0.png

The 3rd Trial
CM Punk vs Mystery Opponent

{CM Punk is already in the ring he is posing on the buckles as the fans are speculating about who is going to be this mystery opponent for him. CM Punk is ready though but that is when out of the curtain walks Kenny Omega! CM Punk is yawning as Omega has a microphone in hand.}

Kenny Omega: Punk, last week I gave you a free pass. I allowed you to beat that goofball Ryback which I never doubted that you would. So I admit that mistake but tonight I want you to have the best match you can which is why. I am making you face someone that I know will push you to your limit. In the next trial of CM Punk, you will be facing a man who is considered one of the best wrestlers on the planet and that is "WILL OSPREAY"

l-Llil.gif

{Will makes his entrance and the fans are loud for him! CM Punk looks ready now as he is psyching himself up. Will leaps into the ring and goes right into the face of CM Punk. These two men meet in the middle of the ring and a nice little change of pace as they shake hands. Will is showing CM Punk the respec...WAIT...Will Ospreay just spit right in the face of CM Punk! This causes Punk to quickly tackle him down to the mat where they sprawl around for a couple of seconds before Punk gets the upper hand and looks for The Anaconda Vice but Will gets to the ropes though and stops the hold. Will takes a moment to go under the ropes to the floor to catch his breath as CM Punk is smiling and telling Ospreay he was "This" close to taking him out! CM Punk fakes doing a dive as Will Ospreay is starting to get upset. This gets us through a commercial break as these men are working at a breakneck speed and pace. These two are having a tremendous match as Ospreay is just showing out in this match and CM Punk isn't missing a beat and staying right there with him. We all their signature moves. Ospreay nails The Sasuke Special (
Cartwheel Over the Top Rope Suicide Corkscrew Moonsault) Hidden Blade,(Back Elbow to the back of a kneeling opponent's head) The Pip Pip Cherio(Springboard Forearm Smash), and even The Iron Octopus (Octopus Hold), CM Punk though not be outdone breaks out his signatures as well. The running knee/bulldog combo, Top Rope Elbow Drop, Springboard Clothesline...These fans are glued as they have gone 18 minutes and they are going ALL OUT! CM Punk somehow catches a Superkick attempt of Ospreay and gets him on his shoulders the fans explode when CM Punk nails GTS! Punk falls right on top of Will Ospreay out of exhaustion 1....2...3!!!

Your Winner - CM PUNK

{CM Punk wins this hard-hitting affair! Excalibur, Tony, and even Taz have nothing but positive reviews of this match. Kenny Omega has seen at the top of the ramp just speechless that CM Punk was able to win this match. Omega demands a microphone!}

Kenny Omega: THAT'S ENOUGH! Next week is the FINAL TRIAL CM PUNK! I am going to make sure that you wish you never even started this trial. I will say that I have been impressed with what I have seen but next week will be no small task. Because next week you are going to face a man that I KNOW FOR A FACT I CAN'T CONTROL! Next week at The Holiday Bash! CM Punk will face...well look behind you!}

WHAM!

Throwback Thursday: A WWE Network Birthday Tribute to Terry Funk |  Wrestling DVD Network

{Oh my God! It's TERRY FUNK! CM Punk was just drilled in the back of the head with a steel chair! Terry Funk is relentless on this attack as he begins whipping CM Punk with a big piece of rope that he brought with him. Funk is whipping away at CM Punk before finally taking the rope and placing it around the neck of CM Punk! Funk throws Punk over the top rope and begins HANGING CM PUNK! Terry Funk is just relentless on this attack and the whole time Kenny Omega is just watching with a sick grin on his face! Will CM Punk even be able to withstand The Final Trial!}

fzPsXh0.png

{We head to the back now where we see a promo featuring Eddie Kingston/Brodie Lee!}

Brodie Lee: Eddie, you have been a pain in the side of The Dark Order for WAY too long. You have now caused the wolf to leave the den in Brodie Lee. I am sick and tired of you making The Dark Order look like a mockery but you know Eddie. I shouldn't cast the blame on you. I actually should place the blame on the four men that have FAILED ME. I gave them all simple tasks and YET they all FAILED! From this day forward you can consider The Dark Order FIREDThat's right! Eddie congrats you have KILLED The Dark Order but now what you have done though is you have allowed The Exalted One to go out on his own. The Dark Order is NO MORE! You, Eddie, will have to pay the price for killing the thing I helped build. You Eddie will have to bow the knee to me! You say you would rather die in that ring than to even bow down to anyone. Well tonight, we are going to see if you are a man of your word!

Eddie: Yo, I am actually tired of talking. I know that's a shocker coming from me, but I am though. I am tired of the week in and week out of getting my camera time and speaking on things. Brodie Lee, you know how I feel about you but this person you have become. That isn't you. What's worse is that you know it as well Brodie. I have to ask though. Where is the guy that when we were coming up would have split appetizers at Applebee's just so we could both eat...Where is that guy? Cause, the guy I look at now. That isn't Brodie Lee. That is a guy who sold his soul for material things. The very things we used to make fun of other wrestlers doing cause we said they were going corporate on us. See, Brodie we are cut from the same cloth. We are New York boys who made it to the big time but yet you sold out bro. I don't blame you though I mean if I had four men doing my dirty work and the whole time all I had to do was count the money. I might just do the same thing but tonight you say that you are going to see if I am a man of my word...That's awful funny because you know for a fact that I am THAT GUY! Brodie, I love you but sometimes we must hurt the ones we love. This is why tonight I am going to hurt you and I am going to take away the one thing I know you love and that's the TNT Championship! Brodie, remember it's not how you start the fight but it's how you finish it!

fzPsXh0.png

TNT Championship Match
Brodie Lee(c) vs Eddie Kingston

Referee - Logan Boggs
{Eddie Kingston comes down the ramp first and what a reaction he gets from this crowd. Eddie is focused and hungry here! Eddie is pacing back and forth as he is waiting. Brodie Lee comes next to new theme music as he makes NO MENTION of The Dark Order! Brodie heads down the ramp with the TNT Championship around his waist. Brodie heads the title to Logan who is the referee tonight. He holds the title in the air but that is when EDDIE SNATCHES THE TITLE! Eddie proceeds to hold up the championship and the CROWD GOES CRAZY! Eddie then throws the title out of the ring as Brodie attacks! This match is not a wrestling match by any stretch! Eddie has turned this match into a straight-up brawl! These two men are throwing haymakers and just fighting all around the ringside area! Logan is giving warnings but Brodie and Eddie both chastise him every time he threatens them till finally Logan says SCREW IT! Logan is letting them fight it out! This match which is supposed to have a count out applied is no longer being enforced due to the safety of the official. Brodie and Eddie are beating the hell out of each other and these fans LOVE IT! They fight through a commercial and get into the ring finally. Eddie goes for a crossbody but Brodie is able to counter into the Spinning Bossman Slam! This gets a long 2 count! Brodie is upset about the count before he grabs Eddie and throws him into the corner. Brodie comes charging and sends a stiff clothesline into the neck of Eddie! Brodie hits the ropes and hits the Sliding Big Boot! Eddie is completely laid out as Brodie makes another cover 1....2...shoulder up! Brodie is starting to get even more upset that Eddie REFUSES to stay down. Brodie picks up Eddie off the mat and stands him up. Brodie is going for the Discus Lariat but Eddie counters and grabs Brodie and drops him with a T-Bone Suplex! Eddie is starting to get his second wind here! Eddie picks up Brodie and SPINNING BACKHAND! Eddie lays out Brodie in the center of the ring 1.....2....kickout by Brodie! Eddie looks heartbroken as he thought he finally was going to put away The champion! Eddie pulls down the straps now as he lets out a primal yell. Eddie grabs Brodie and throws him into the ropes! Eddie with a splash into the corner! Eddie starts CHOPPING THE HELL OUT OF BRODIE! These are STIFF! Eddie nails about three of the stiffest chops you will see before finally picking up the pace and nailing these chops at 100 MPH! Eddie finally stops hits the ropes where BRODIE CATCHES EDDIE WITH THE DISCUS LARIAT! Brodie lays out Eddie in the middle of the ring! Brodie though isn't finished as he picks up Eddie onto his knees and warns him to stay down or Brodie will END HIM! Eddie looks up at Brodie and you can tell Eddie is out of it! The fans are trying to get Eddie back into the match but that is when Eddie FLIPS OFF BRODIE LEE! Brodie looks around obviously pissed off at the defiant Eddie Kingston! Brodie picks up Eddie and DISCUS LARIAT...NOOOO...Eddie fell down! Brodie is pissed off as he grabs Eddie SCHOOL BOY! 1....2....3!!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW TNT CHAMPION - EDDIE KINGSTON!

{Eddie has DONE IT! MY GOD! NEW CHAMPION! Brodie is PISSED! Eddie though escapes with The TNT Championship as the fans are GOING CRAZY! Brodie is screaming at Logan about a fast count but it doesn't matter the official is FINAL! Eddie Kingston is the new TNT Champion! Eddie has the title in his hands and he is about to cry as he goes to the top of the ramp and holds the title high in the air! Brodie is seething at the ropes! This is FAR from over but Eddie Kingston just outsmarted Brodie Lee and took away the TNT Championship in the process!}

fzPsXh0.png

{The scene goes right into a promo with The Pinnacle! We see MJF, Wardlow in his suit, and FTR. The Pinnacle are all standing together as they as a unit will all have to face obstacles tonight. FTR defends their Tag Team Championships against Johnny Gargano and Tomasso Ciampa and MJF faces Christian Cage for the Dynamite Diamond Ring and a chance to challenge for The AEW World Championship!}

Dax: Let's just cut right to the chase tonight is the night that as a professional wrestler you fight for. These are those special nights where you have the opportunity to make yourself a legend. The Pinnacle is not going to allow anyone to stand in our way of achieving that. Cash and I all we care about are three things, Faith, Family, and Professional Wrestling. It's all that we eat, sleep and dream about is this business. So Hell yeah, I get upset when someone walks into this sport and tries to take away the very thing I use to feed my family. Gargano and Ciampa you two have been no strangers to us. We have torn the house down wherever we have been. I don't think tonight will be any different but tonight I promise you the Pinnacle will show you why when you are the Pinnacle you are always on top! 

MJF: Christian Cage, I shouldn't be too surprised that you are the man I have to face tonight but I have to be honest with you because I owe it to myself. The only reason you are in this match is that my good friend Wardlow didn't get the job finished like he was PAID TO DO!

{Wardlow takes exception and stands up and gets into the face of MJF!}

MJF: That's alright though cause mistakes happen. So I am not going to hold that simple mistake against him. Now, as for you Christian. You call yourself captain charisma but yet the entire time you have been here all you have made people want to do is change the channel. I mean hell, Tony Khan even tried sending you to that piece of shit company Impact Wrestling and you couldn't even hold onto your championship there against such great talent such as Matt "don't call me Zach" Cardona and Heath Slater. I mean it's almost laughable that you even think you stand a chance tonight because I am going to beat your brains in. I am going to destroy your in-ring career and I am going to make you wish that you STAYED RETIRED! Christian, you are not even on the same level as me. For me to even get on your level. I would have to shovel dirt and get in the hole in the ground where you belong! Christian, you will NOT stop my destiny. In fact, NOBODY in this whole company is going to stop MJF from getting next in line for the AEW World Championship. So Christian if I were you. I would go into that ring and just lay down cause you already know how this match is going to end with my hand raised and then I will be presented with my THIRD Dynamite Diamond Ring! Cause I am better than you and YOU KNOW IT!}

fzPsXh0.png

AEW World Tag Team Championship
FTR(C) vs DIY
Referee - Paul Turner

{FTR comes out first and they are showing off the AEW World Tag Team Titles! They are playing up the crowd the entire time and just playing great heels the whole time. Dax even almost gets into a fight with a fan they are getting so worked up. As FTR finally gets to the ring that is when "Rebel Heart" blasts and here comes Gargano and Ciampa! Collectively known as DIY! They make their entrance and these fans are loud for them. These two teams are no strangers to one another as they just take these fans on one hell of a ride. They are pulling out all the stops tonight. This is a beautifully crafted and executed tag team match. They provide drama, excitement, and intrigue as all four men get a chance to shine and all four men are just giving it all they have!  They go about 12 minutes of just a pure rollercoaster type feel. The finish though comes hot and heavy with all men getting their licks in! Gargano is able to trap Cash right into The Gargano Escape! Gargano is pulling on the neck of Cash trying to force the tap out but that is when Dax rolls into the ring with The AEW Tag Title! Ciampa though is able to tackle Dax out of the ring! The fans are going crazy as Cash is going to tap out but that is when MJF appears and demands Warldow down the ramp! Wardlow leaps on the ring apron to distract referee Paul Turner! MJF is trying to slide into the ring but there is Christian Cage to stop MJF! CASH IS TAPPING! Christian Cage chases MJF up the ramp and they are going to face NEXT! MJF is gone through the ramp as Cage is standing on the rampway! Wardlow drops off the apron at the same time it's 

SHAWN SPEARS!

{Spears drives The Steel Chair across the back of Gargano! Paul Turner is so distracted he has NO IDEA! Gargano is laid out in a bad way. As Spears is chased through the crowd by Ciampa! Gargano is out on his feet as Cash crawls to a tag! They grab Gargano and SPIKE PILEDRIVER! 1....2...3!!

Your Winners and Still AEW World Tag Team Champions - FTR!

{By hook or by crook, but FTR retains the AEW World Tag Team Titles! They celebrate with their championships as they head up the ramp as Ciampa is back in the ring checking on Gargano!}

fzPsXh0.png

{Standing in the back with we get a promo package between Bryan Danielson and Adam Page! We get the history of this rivalry we see Bryan's sudden turn on the fans and condemning Adam Page as AEW World Champion. We get clips of what all Adam Page has gone through. His ups and downs in AEW till it climaxes with him as AEW World Champion. We get clips of all damage Bryan has done since coming to AEW. His epic match with Kenny Omega his clashes with The Elite and much more. We do get a promo from each man where they hype up this epic Main Event!}

{The scene goes from there to the broadcast booth where Taz is at the desk and is flanked by the other members of Team Taz! HOOK, Hobbs, and Starks are all standing there as Taz is cutting a heated promo on the locker room and brings up AGAIN how the FTW Championship wasn't defended tonight. That is when Starks is handing the microphone to speak!}

Ricky Starks: Look, Team Taz DEMANDS competition. I should be defending this gold right here but since this championship isn't recognized by AEW. The powers that be decided to put a stop to the defense of this championship. So tonight, I am issuing an open challenge next week for anyone in the back who thinks they can stand up to not only myself but Team Taz as a whole. So this contract here only needs a signature. So I am going to hang this at the back and good luck to whoever is stupid enough to si.....

{HALF-MAN! Half-Amazing! The fans are going CRAZY! Ricochet comes from the tunnel and never says a word. He just walks straight up to the contract and signs it before walking away! The fans are going crazy as Ricochet is not only ALL ELITE!  but he is also challenging Ricky Starks next week for the FTW World Championship!}

fzPsXh0.png

Dynamite Diamond Ring
MJF vs Christian Cage
Referee - Bryce Remsberg

{Christian Cage wastes no time heading to the ring as he just had a run in with MJF already. Christian is waiting in the ring but when MJF's music hits! CHRISTIAN IS NAILED FROM BEHIND BY WARDLOW! Christian is trying to fight back but this machine is just too much. Wardlow picks up Cage and just press slams him from the ring to the floor. The entire time MJF is just taking his sweet time getting to the ring. Wardlow is beating the hell out of Christian Cage and MJF is just allowing it! After Cage is put through a table with a powerbomb HERE COMES THE JURASSIC EXPRESS! Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus chase Wardlow out of the scene but the damage is already done! MJF rolls into the ring but referee Bryce won't start the match till both competitors can compete. MJF is not happy as Cage has no way of competing. MJF is starting the panic as he leaves the ring but Christian is a rag doll at this point. MJF carries Cage into the ring and slides him in. MJF is screaming for the bell to ring but Bryce won't call for the bell till Christian gives him the okay. MJF is trying to figure out what to do as Cage isn't moving and selling this attack. That is when we hear the voice of Tony Schavonie}

Tony: This news has just been signed off by Tony Khan. Due to the attack by Wardlow. Tony Khan wants me to announce that this Dynamite Diamond Ring Finals will be postponed till next week! To make sure that no interference happens. Next Week the Dynamite Diamond Ring Finals will take place inside of a STEEL CAGE and if Christian Cage is not able to compete then a replacement will be found. We will have the official status of Christian Cage on AEW Dark next week. Now MJF you are to leave the arena or you will be suspended for 90 days! 

{MJF is upset as he is being taken up the ramp by security! Christian Cage is in a very bad way as he is getting helped to the back by the medical staff!}

fzPsXh0.png
AEW_World_title.jpg
AEW World Championship
Champion - Adam Page
vs
Challenger - Bryan Danielson
Referee - Bryce Remsberg

{Bryan Danielson makes his entrance first for being the challenger. Bryan is playing the heel as well as he can. Bryan is waiting in the corner of the ring as his opponent comes out next and it's The Champion Adam Page! Cowboy Shit is in full effect as Hangman comes down the ramp and he is ready to fight! Page enters the ring and holds up the AEW Championship as Bryan is staring right through him! These two are not friends and they know it's all because of the AEW World Championship. Bryan and Hangman put on a clinic in the early going. Bryan the technical master is being tested at every turn by the power of Hangman who is no slouch of his own. Hangman impresses the crowd by being able to keep up with Bryan who is getting upset that he can't seem to keep Hangman down. Bryan is in complete control of this contest in the early going as he begins systematically breaking down The Hangman! Bryan is working over the back and he knows that if he breaks the back down. Hangman won't be able to hit his finisher!  Bryan is just relentless as he begins unloading with stiff kicks on Hangman and just working him over. Hangman gets blasted with a nasty German Suplex! Bryan kips up to his feet and is already looking to end this title match within the first 10 minutes! Bryan is in the corner and looking for the Running Knee Strike but Hangman ducks under and Bryan hits the turnbuckle! Bryan is caught up in the corner as Hangman holding his back picks up Bryan and BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX From the top rope! Both men crash to the mat below! Hangman is using the ropes to get to his feet as is Bryan! Hangman sees his chance hits the ropes and a HUGE CLOTHESLINE! Bryan does a flip as Hangman is starting to stir now. We go through a commercial break as Hangman is in the driver's seat now! We get back and forth and many near falls! Both men are hitting their signature moves throughout! Bryan hits The Tiger Suplex, German Suplex, Northern Lights Suplex, Corner Dropkick, Diving Headbutt, and even The Indian Deathlock! Hangman though is able to kick out of every move and even escapes The Deathlock! Hangman though got his signatures in as he hit Deadeye (Kneeling Back to Belly Piledriver), Cracker Barrell (Cradle Tombstone) Discus Forearm followed up by Moonsault Fallaway Slam, Sitout Powerbomb! The challenger Bryan Danielson also kicks out of all of it as well! These men have gone 30 minutes and they are just beating the hell out of each other! They are giving it all they got and only very few men can keep up with this pace! These men are giving all they have as Bryan is looking to put away Hangman for good. Bryan places Hangman on the top rope and begins unloading with very stiff elbows that actually BUST HANGMAN WIDE OPEN! Bryan nails them at a very fast pace till he finally ends the assault with a Hurricanrana from the top rope! Hangman nails the mat with authority as Bryan is playing the crowd by signaling he is going to KICK THE HEAD IN OF HANGMAN! Bryan walks over and grabs both arms of Hangman. Bryan hushes the crowd as he begins stomping away at the skull of Hangman! Bryan nails about five stiff stomps on the skull and neck area as Hangman is in some serious trouble. Bryan drops the arms and lifts his in the air in almost rejoicing at the carnage he has caused! Bryan goes to the corner and is signaling for the Running Knee Strike! Hangman is slow to get up as Bryan charging at almost 100 MPH! Bryan HITS IT! Hangman is OUT COLD! Bryan makes the cover 1....2....KICKOUT WITH AUTHORITY! Bryan is almost in shock as he covers again 1.....2...KICKOUT WITH AUTHORITY AGAIN! Bryan can't believe it! Hangman is showing the Cowboy fighting spirit as he stands up and Bryan is kicking the chest of Hangman who is standing there and BEGGING FOR MORE! Bryan looks worried as he SLAPS Hangman across the jaw! This just makes Hangman mad as he unloads with right hand after right hand! Hangman whips Bryan off the ropes! Hangman is going for a back body drop but Bryan goes to leap over but HANGMAN CATCHES BRYAN AND NAILS THE DEADEYE! Bryan is holding his neck as Hangman is setting up for BUCKSHOT LARIAT AND IT CONNECTS! Bryan does awesome at selling it 1......2......3!!!!

Your Winner and STILL AEW WORLD CHAMPION - Hangman Adam Page!

{Hangman has done it! The Cowboy has slain The American Dragon! Hangman is holding up The AEW World Championship as the crowd is going crazy! Hangman is leaning over the top ropes as Bryan has rolled out of the ring to give Hangman his moment. Hangman is staring up the ramp and that is when A FIGURE emerges from the tunnel which makes the crowd go WTF!!!}

tenor.gif?itemid=10288460

{AEW is going WTF! As Triple H is that figure and he looks like he is coming down the ramp to the ring. Hangman drops the title and looks ready to fight but that is when Hangman is jumped from behind by these men!}

KEVIN OWENS
SAMI ZAYN
SETH ROLLINS
KEITH LEE

{These four men are causing a riot tonight! As HHH is directing the traffic! Even Bryan Danielson tries to get involved but is mowed down quickly by a POUNCE BY KEITH LEE! These five men are destroying The AEW World Champion and Bryan Danielson but here come some reinforcements from AEW in Cody Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, The Young Bucks, Eddie Kingston, and even Adam Cole All of these men are being destroyed by this army led by HHH but that is when something happens. Triple H demands Sami and Kevin hold the bloody AEW World Champion in the middle of the ring! HHH looks up the ramp and does the Scott Hall point up the ramp and from the tunnel comes The Tribal Chief! ROMAN REIGNS!

hqdefault.jpg

{Roman heads down the ramp with his cousins behind him. Roman and The Usos walk down the ramp as the bodies are lying. Cody is actually on the ramp trying to get to his feet but Roman just smiles as Jey Uso with a SUPERKICK TO CODY! The Bucks are also on the outside but Kevin Owens from the ring apron takes them out with a SENTON CANNONBALL! Bryan is trying to get to Roman but a Keith Lee Pounce sends Bryan into the CROWD! Eddie Kingston is trying to also get to Roman but SETH ROLLINS WITH A CURB STOMP ON EDDIE! Dustin Rhodes is somehow to his feet but SAMI ZAYN WITH A HELLUVA KICK!  Adam Cole though is still standing and is given the choice to join or leave. Cole looks around and FLIPS OFF TRIPLE H! Cole is then nailed from behind by Jimmy Uso with a Superkick which then leads to a Pedigree by Triple H! The AEW men are out cold as Roman finally enters the ring where The AEW World Champion is tied up in the ropes now! HHH hands Roman the AEW World Title as Roman grabs the title and BASHES PAGE ACROSS THE SKULL WITH IT!  Roman then hits the ropes and SUPERMAN PUNCH TO HANGMAN! Roman throws Hangman in the middle of the ring and places his foot on his chest! Roman then proceeds to grab The AEW World Title and HOLD IT IN THE AIR! The scene fades with Roman Reigns holding up The AEW World Title in the air and with Keith Lee, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, The Usos, and Triple H right behind him! 

{Make no mistake about it! WINTER IS COMING TO AEW!}

When you have CM Punk vs Will Osprey as your opening match you must be doing something right.

And his final test is Terry Funk! Maybe Punk should watched who's name he dropped.

Brodie fires The Dark Order then loses the TNT Championship to Eddie Kingston. Horrible night for the exalted one.

FTR retains thanks to their friends in The Pinnacle (minus MJF)

Taz & Stark want competition? Ricochet can help them with that.

Page retains the World Title but that gets lost in the aftermath of a HONEST TO GOD WWE INVASION!!!! Now THIS is fantasy booking!

aew-dark-logo-350x250.png

AEW Dark
Announcers: Excalibur and Taz
Date 12/20/21

Brodie Lee DESTROYS Marko Stunt
Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard defeat Private Party
Darby Allin defeats Danhausen
Dustin Rhodes with Cody defeats Powerhouse Hobbs with Team Taz
Main Event
FTR defeat Jurassic Express 
(Jim Cornette makes debut and smashes Tennis Racket over the head of Jungle Boy to align himself with FTR)

Segments

{We get a replay of the debut of HHH and Roman's army!)

{We get the segment announcing Christian Cage WILL NOT be cleared to compete! That is when the call is made that taking his place in the Main Event Steel Cage Match for the Dynamite Diamond Ring will be none other than

ric-flair.jpg

"THE NATURE BOY" RIC FLAIR!

12/22/21
Card for AEW Dynamite

CM Punk Final Trial
Wins he gets Kenny Omega/Lose he doesn't get the match
Falls Count Anywhere

CM Punk vs Terry Funk

Dynamite Diamond Ring Finals
Steel Cage Match

MJF with The Pinnacle vs Ric Flair and The Horsemen