Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - November 17, 2021

MoS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange & Ishii vs Blade & Butcher was as WTF in its components as it was great. And of course Okada is not coming to work a mid-card feud if he ever shows up. He's all about Omega/Danielson. The HFO is a fine midcard heel act with a fine working manager, they always deliver the goods at the level they are supposed to. And they got the Bunny aka the Roman Reigns rating killer.

But it was a great episode overall anyway, as AEW has been on a ridiculous roll with their TV shows lately. So much seeds for greatness in Punk vs MJF and Danielson vs Dark Order leading to Hangman. And of course the tease of the eventual split of Cole and the rest of the Elite (or Omega alone ?). 

Lio Rush could be AEW's ReyRey. I like the outfit, it makes him stand out even more. And although he's a natural heel, his work is so exciting and unique that he managed to turn himself babyface to the crowds in a matter of weeks. This guy is a keeper. Anthony Bowens has looked really strong in the past few weeks too. 

AEW doesn't do a bunch of rematches and that's a good thing. Intertwining feuds makes the whole thing more fresh and less predictable. At some point I guess we'll see Eddie and Punk again, and MJF is eventually gonna challenge Hangman after the Punk stuff but the Darby story isn't over either, and Danielson vs Omega II will eventually happen too. They have so much talent, it's better to mix it up.

(I wonder, does Ashley Flair speaks Spanish ? Because Andrade's English really doesn't strike me as super elaborate... I mean, I used to be in a relationship with someone where we spoke English together because we didn't speak each others languages, but... dunno, just wondering)