Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - December 15, 2021 - Winter is Coming

MoS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This match has been stellar so far, but my god the referee constantly checking on everyone is my least favorite part of modern wrestling.

I understand it's for the safety of the performers and I don't want anyone to get hurt, but it's so fucking distracting. I miss the days when you only noticed the referee when he was counting or there was an angle happening.

3 minutes ago, MoS said:

I feel bad for those of you who don't get the international Fite feed. In the last commercial break, Danielson was just doing jumping jacks and flexing in the ring, and the heat he was getting for it was incredible 

A couple of breaks ago, with the break that started with the abdominal stretch and ended with the surfboard, I was thinking it was a shame and that the match probably lost some buzz since they had to work for the commercial but then when we came back, the crowd was absolutely buzzing for the hold and that's when Page hit that belly to back and it was like nothing at all was lost.