Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/10 - 01/16 Is this year's Rumble going to break some walls down?

KawadaSmile

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After spending all this time in a place that pretty much let him do whatever, I wonder if he even wants to go back to WWE and their weird obsessive quirks. You have to think Vince is just itching to sign someone who is a star in AEW just to show they can't hang with the "real" stars of WWE like he did with all the former WCW guys 

Pretty much… Wrestling has always been that. Realistically, outside of Hangman getting his win back, their really is nothing left for him as a performer in AEW. He’s too past his prime, and realistically they will creatively tire of Jericho as a performer fast too in the WWE. Unless he’s being signed as a creative consultant for the WWE, or as a mouthpiece for someone.

Considering all the money they're making with her merch, I'd be stunned if they had Alexa revert back to the Goddess. They'll probably tweak the character a bit to make it more palatable but I don't expect people who hate it to change their mind anyway on their stance.