Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - January 12, 2022

MoS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bigger letdown than Lance Archer would be Brian Cage, so he's probably next.

Woof, what a major step back from Bryan Danielson.

I realize they can't all be the American Dragon, but I agree that Black would have been much better for the big man TV challenger role (and I don't even think all that much of Black).

18 minutes ago, Loss said:

Seems to be like he should be having matches with either Malakai Black or Andrade El Idolo instead of the guy who has always struck me as the most inexplicably pushed guy in the company, but so be it. 

I would prefer Black too, which is why hopefully his shit with the jobbers ends soon and he can get to challenge for the title soon. These one-off guys can be spread out between his major PPV feuds

5 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

It'll be a fine program for Hangman to kill time and also Serena Deeb is amazing.

I thought she was going to lay out Aubrey when she came out to break things up, and I realized that would have made Deeb the #1 heel by a large margin had that happpen. 

7 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I thought she was going to lay out Aubrey when she came out to break things up, and I realized that would have made Deeb the #1 heel by a large margin had that happpen. 

I hope they pick their spot wisely on that idea, because it feels like the type of thing that will be huge, but that they can really only do once.

1 minute ago, Blehschmidt said:

Did we really need that whole match before Darby and Sting destroyed those morons?

This is a weird episode where every match feels like a setup or an angle. It's like you see these matches booked, go why on Earth, and after the match is over you realize "Ah, that's why"

1 minute ago, Loss said:

Episodes like tonight make me realize that I probably never really got into AEW as a whole as much as I did CM Punk and Bryan Danielson showing up. This is the first episode of Dynamite since All Out that has felt to me like an episode before crowds returned.

Hey here's Danny Garcia to placate you