Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
MoS

AEW Dynamite - January 12, 2022

MJF gets Wardlow disqualified to play off MJF "losing" to Shawn Dean the same way thanks to Punk? I think somehow he's gonna mess it up for Wardlow and that's going to fuel the split. 

I really wish Nick would cut promos and not Matt, Matt is just terrible at showing any kind of emotion

lol at Cody getting triggered by the dude setting himself on fire on the Go Big Show

Boy Punk is getting destroyed. Old man isn't afraid to take some bumps, respect. 

Wardlow's face turn will be great, he is a natural face. And credit to MJF, he's being despicable here. Good stuff.

1 minute ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Punk did a damn good countout tease. 

He's become really really good at milking the little moments for maximum effect.

Man the crowd REALLY wanted Wardlow to splatter MJF there, that was an awesome tease. 

Just now, sek69 said:

Man the crowd REALLY wanted Wardlow to splatter MJF there, that was an awesome tease. 

Bet good bubba @KawadaSmile will pop for his boy Shawn Spears stopping Wardlow from killing MJF

Good match, but that's two rollups in a row. AEW really needs someone to help Tony structure his shows, someone to co-ordinate finishes and timing of these angles.

"Come on man, for real dog, Jericho, really?!?!" Eddie to Ortiz, HAHAHAHHA Eddie is awesome

Did Jericho drop a ton of weight or does that shirt just flatter him? (If it's the latter, where can I get one?!?!)

1 minute ago, Loss said:

Lance Archer? Lame.

Wasn't what I was expecting but they have so much time between PPVs its fine to have a few guys for Page to defend against between major programs. 

2 minutes ago, Loss said:

Lance Archer? Lame.

Why? It's a great TV challenger. Plus it was clever to use Lambert to transition him, since he was last seen destroying Dan Lambert