Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - February 2, 2022

MoS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tenese Sarwieh said:

This is not landing with me and I'm tired of Lambert, but Van Zant has the huge upside to be a star for AEW. 

They should have cut the back and forth and just got to PvZ coming out and challenging someone. She was the reason they did that shit-ass segment. 

19 minutes ago, Migs said:

Pretty sure @Loss made the exact same pitch for Danielson last week!

Loss on the booking team would rule, and not just because he's the boss. I'd imagine him and Tony would be a great team since they seem to have similar favorites in wrestling history.

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

I had no idea Jake was still with the company.

I confess I was actually interested in what he had to say, but it's because his delivery has always mesmerised me. Regardless, the lads wanted to fight, and they fought well. Archer is awesome and Page is great

4 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

Khan loves him some Dan Lambert I'm getting tired of it but hey. Also, Hangman and Archer should be fun next week.

I didn't mind him here cuz here he spoke for like 15 secs before Hangman totally shut him up. I wish they would have just let Jake talk, he is always compelling 

14 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I had no idea Jake was still with the company.

12 minutes ago, MoS said:

I confess I was actually interested in what he had to say, but it's because his delivery has always mesmerised me. Regardless, the lads wanted to fight, and they fought well. Archer is awesome and Page is great

6 minutes ago, MoS said:

I wish they would have just let Jake talk, he is always compelling 

The problem is that Roberts has COPD. That is a pretty brutal and debilitating respiratory disease. He can barely get enough air, so he will never be able to do anything at ringside or even cut a very convincing promo without getting short of breath. On his new podcast he has to be on oxygen. Having COPD he is very fortunate he survived COVID.