Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/21 - 03/27 Omos is the true heir to Andre the Giant

KawadaSmile

That's something to this day that leaves me perplexed; in the bad condition in which Shane was, I don't know why Heyman didn't take the title away from him to let him recover and at least have the chance to regain the title later. Sure, the feud with Taz got epic anyway but still, imagine what it could've been if Shane hadn't been banged up like he was.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al Snow being such an angry DON'T EXPOSE THE BUSINESS guy when his only successful run was as a comedy guy and has spent most of the past 15 years doing shoots exposing every aspect of the business is lol. Cornette making his living off of doing the same thing while complaining about all the new crew not protecting the business, too. 

55 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

When I was ring announcing locally, I worked several shows with Shane Douglas, and we discussed the Al Snow feud once. He said that his elbow and facial injuries were bad enough that he begged Heyman to put the belt on Snow at Wrestlepalooza, but Paul wouldn't do it because Snow was still contracted to Vince and Paul didn't want the headache of potentially having the ECW Champion being pulled from shows on Vince's whims.

Brian Myers has a really good ECW podcast where Shane goes into gory detail about how bad his body was at the time. Baffling why Paul didn't think it made sense to just pull the trigger on Snow and have him drop the title quickly.

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

SANGA used to be Veer's partner when they were Indus Sher, and he also looks like a million bucks and is decent. Maybe splitting them was a good idea for once.

I always thought that team didn't get a fair shot. Two big scary monsters with Bivens as a mouthpiece should have been a license to print money. 

I guess Saurav (now Sanga) wasn't ready, which explains why he didn't make the jump with Veer. It doesn't explain why the fuck SHANKY was there, though. But yeah, both should have gotten more than they were given, specially given the context of empty arena NXT. They were fun and Sanga is still GIGANTIC.

9 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Scott and Rick gotta appear, bro. Ain't no way they do Steiner tribute spots with no payoff whatsoever.

I'm sure Rick would be down, but is there still bad blood with Scott? He was the guy they used to have posters of to not allow him backstage. 

Look at that dude A-Kid. Played soccer for Real Madrid. I hate him already and he's a face.

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I'm sure Rick would be down, but is there still bad blood with Scott? He was the guy they used to have posters of to not allow him backstage. 

I dunno, but Roode did that Big Poppa Elbow Drop + push-ups and commentary was like "oh we know who this is referencing" so I'm not sure how much this still applies.