• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Kay Lee Ray's entrance pose bothers me for no fucking reason

I feel you, I get irrationally triggered by like 95% of the entrance poses WWE women do since they are so goofy and/or video game-y.  At least Dana's no hands cartwheel deal was cool looking, most of them look like someone asked them to parody the cover of a romance novel.

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I feel you, I get irrationally triggered by like 95% of the entrance poses WWE women do since they are so goofy and/or video game-y.  At least Dana's no hands cartwheel deal was cool looking, most of them look like someone asked them to parody the cover of a romance novel.

The issue is just that she moves from side to side. It feels lazy and doesn't convey much of her character, who's supposed to be this crazy, dangerous badass.

With Liv, Bianca, Sasha, Rhea and others, even if it looks goofy, it is related to their on-screen character.

GUNTHER vs LA Knight gonna be the Austin vs Rock of our times. The CWC loves Big GUNT and LA Knight gets reactions like no one else.

Also, dunno how to feel about KLR/Io vacating her chances at the tag titles just to make the NXT Women's title match a 4-way.

It makes sense considering they were going after Mandy all this time and Cora is yet too green to have a singles match of that caliber, but even then couldn't they have done that stipulation in a different way? Kinda deflated the main event... 

Watching now, and Greyson Waller is a tremendous douchebag. Of all the NXT 2.0 kids, he's the the one who seems like the most polished right now (yes Bron is great, but he could use a little more time in the oven even if Vince probably won't be able to wait for that).

He is essentially one of the Paul Bros without name recognition. Dude is way too good at being a douche and you just want to see him get his ass handed. 

On the other hand, not sure I'd rank him over Carmelo or Bron as an overall package. He did have a good showing on RAW cutting promos and shit, but I think the other two are more well-rounded. There is a reason the three of them plus MY BOY Tony D'Angelo were chosen to represent the new guard. Strong selection right there.

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, dunno how to feel about KLR/Io vacating her chances at the tag titles just to make the NXT Women's title match a 4-way.

It makes sense considering they were going after Mandy all this time and Cora is yet too green to have a singles match of that caliber, but even then couldn't they have done that stipulation in a different way? Kinda deflated the main event... 

It was very convoluted but it seems like Gigi is hurt/injured - she threw the Champagne and left the ring without taking a bump. I assume going by how they've handled certain situations in the past she's not cleared from a concussion.

13 hours ago, SirEdger said:

You can't seriously tell me that Taz couldn't have run with the ball in 1998. He was red hot. They could've easily had a series of matches between Taz and Bam Bam Bigelow once Bam Bam dropped the TV title to RVD.

This is the point where Paul seemingly gets way too obsessed with crowning guys at the "right" time. Taz is hot there but Paul wanted him to get the big moment in beating Shane, but this meant delaying and delaying to the point where he missed the peak (and I think, in turn, delaying Taz led him to miss the peak with RVD and Lynn too). It's why late ECW can be such a crushing, wheel spinning bore at times from a story perspective.

I think the right answer was probably Snow winning the title, dropping it to Bigelow at the Arena the next month, and then Taz wins the title at Heat Wave from Bigelow (in basically the same match they had). That solves the FTW title bullshit, at least lets Taz avenge his big loss if he's not going to beat Shane, and keeps his momentum going. He could work Shane at N2R.

10 hours ago, rovert said:

It was very convoluted but it seems like Gigi is hurt/injured - she threw the Champagne and left the ring without taking a bump. I assume going by how they've handled certain situations in the past she's not cleared from a concussion.

I noticed that, and even more how she didn't even participate in the beatdown let alone take a bump.