Wrestlemania Backlash

NintendoLogic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, El-P said:

After like, one month or so ? Your expectations must have been amazingly low :lol:

They are basically having a 2006 QF Zizou-like performance when it comes to booking him, whether it's the matches, the angles or promos. Everything feels taylor-made to sustain his popularity, and well, we know how rare that is.

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

They are basically having a 2006 QF Zizou-like performance when it comes to booking him, whether it's the matches, the angles or promos.

I don't watch football. At all. So that went straight above my head. The most famous thing I've seen Zizou do is the headbutt. Which is also a meme here. "Pas comme ça, pas après tout ce que tu as fait !!!!!!!!"

3 hours ago, sek69 said:

The main event had me thinking about no matter what else is going on, or how poorly the rest of the show is, WWE always seems to be very good at booking main event  six man tags. It's almost like some sort of savant thing at this point, no matter who's involved its almost always great. 

Dave tweeting that the Usos studied the Young Bucks no doubt caused some heads to explode.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Also it's amusing to me that "Cody doing a pedigree" was a babyface spot in AEW because he was sticking to to the Fed.....and it's still a babyface spot in WWE.

Well, Seth uses/used the pedigree as well, so in that case it's an example of the classic WWE trope of insulting someone by using their finisher against them.