Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
sek69

WWE TV 5/9-5/15 The Backlash to the Backlash

Cody vs Theory for the US title was announced, which is interesting since it's the Guy Who Jumped From AEW vs Vince's Handpicked Protégé.

Also Fighful is reporting a certain someone

Spoiler

Alexa Bliss

is set to make a return tonight 

It will never stop surprising me that the way to make Randy Orton give a shit on a regular basis was to team him with a goofball stoner.

weird that they built up a unification match for the tag titles, dropped it at the last minute, and picked it up again right after the PPV it was supposed to be on.

Edge finally got a haircut so at least he doesn't look like a homeless guy in a suit anymore.

"Saints of Fate" would make a much better faction name than Judgement Day, just sayin

52 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It will never stop surprising me that the way to make Randy Orton give a shit on a regular basis was to team him with a goofball stoner.

Not just give a shit, but put the run of his career and making me feel justified in calling him one of the best of all time

I'm still hoping Cody pays a true tribute to his dad by getting a Splotch tattoed on his stomach...

6 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

ldfjkshghsdkl kevin owens is fucking funny, man

This whole Ezekiel thing is trash, but KO slowly losing his mind over this has been so damn entertaining

Also the more important news is Asuka posted to her KanaChanTV channel on YouTube for the first time in 8 months. 

Is it sacrilege to ask if Veer has taken over the crown of best hair in wrestling history? Big Kev had a good run, but I gotta say it's Big Daddy Veer's time.

Byron doing the "so, you're about to die what are your thoughts?" interviews is great

Cody Rhodes proving once again why he's the best wrestler in the world with a banger against Theory - until Rollins (predictably) ruined the party. 

I lol'ed at Miz doing the Sasha pose right in front of her

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

it's Big Daddy Veer's time.

If Dolph is still rocking the ludicrously glorious Triple H hair, I'd nominate him.