Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 05/16 - 05/22 I have jinxed the Phoenix Suns

Coup de Grace must be the worst fucking finish to take. Just how the fuck do you even brace for a full grown man jumping like 10ft in the air and stomping your chest/arm? Brutal.

Also I love that Edge went to his barber and gave him a picture of Rhea and said "give me that one"

Oh God, I just realized all the fan fiction that the combined power of Liv Stans and Finn Stans will come up with now.

Corey's jacket looks like he took two of  Michael Hayes' pimp suits and sewed them together.

So Fightful is reporting that Sasha was upset with creative, went to Vince and neither one would budge, and then her and Naomi left the building. Them having the announcers mention that "Sasha and Naomi have left the building" seems to indicate how pissed Vince was.

Also apparently Naomi was set to win the 6 pack match, so I wonder what Sasha was so mad about.

Oh shit, calling them unprofessional on air! This is gonna reach "they took their ball and went home" levels by the end of the show!

I hope they filmed some segments before he changed looks so that the payoff for all this is having Elias and Ezekiel interact.

I know the situations are different, but commentary openly calling Naomi and Banks unprofessional several times, while not paying mind to when Charlotte and Becky were acting like babies is... not quite right.

Hey, Becky's only crime was letting Charlotte's shitheaded-ness piss her off enough to retaliate.

You know if they aren't goin to pull a heel swerve with Lacy, having her be the female version of GI Joe era Sgt. Slaughter in 2022 is not going to give them the result they think it will.

God damn, that's like some Tupac shit. WWE was like fuck them as label, a team, and a motherfuckin' crew

So it looks like the plan was for Naomi to beat Sasha in the 6 pack match, leading to Naomi/Becky and Sasha/Ronda where they would be putting over the existing champs. Apparently Sasha asked why the hell haven't they come up with anything for them as tag champs in two months but can come up with another storyline where Sasha puts someone over again. Vince didn't budge and they told him to GFY.

It also seems the line in the WWE response about them not wanting to work with 2 of the people in the match was them trying to poison the well to make Sasha/Naomi look like unprofessional assholes who didn't want to do their jobs. Controlling their narrative, if you will.

Also there's apparently another layer where after meeting with Vince where they thought the matter was solved, a producer reamed them out and said they were doing the original plan and that's it. Seems like they made the decision to leave at that point.