Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 05/16 - 05/22 I have jinxed the Phoenix Suns

Julius Creed STARTS the match by not only jumping over Ivar, but hitting him with a mule kick of sorts and landing on his feet. I look forward to him vs Bron.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Julius Creed STARTS the match by not only jumping over Ivar, but hitting him with a mule kick of sorts and landing on his feet. I look forward to him vs Bron.

Dave's mentioned a couple times now that of the current class the two everyone in WWE thought were the best prospects was Bron and Julius.

I hope Alpha Academy does an NXT excursion next because I need Brutus vs Otis 

Man, hasn't Wes Lee been though enough in the last month? Putting him in a program with Von Wagner seems mean at this point. 

Can't wait until Nick Kahn is the last one standing and when someone asks why, his answer is "I did it for the Rock"

16 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Stephanie just tweeted she is taking a leave of absence from WWE.

let the speculation begin

Based on that last line, the majority of people will assume that it is Triple H-related and that maybe, he's not doing that well after all.

It could just be that HHH's heart attack gave her a new perspective and she decided that eating, sleeping, and breathing WWE the way her father does isn't the way to go.

20 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

I have to say I'm quite surprised. I figured the pent-up demand from being the first big UK show in 30 years would push it over the top.

I think there is massive interest but the prices are completely absurd. I know loads of people who were planning to go but have opted out due to ticket, travel and accommodation costs.

Yeah, I think the most likely thing is, "oh, my husband who I love just had a massive heart attack, and I'm incredibly rich, so why do I need to fly around the world and not be around my kids," Like, I'm sure people will fantasy book some Game of Thrones-esque political manuevering by Nick Khan or something, but this seems like the obvious and most realistic reason. 

She should have tweeted that one during RAW newt week. Like "Hey, I'm going home !". For the lulz, you see.

Nick Khan is taking over this company like there's no tomorrow. Do you smell what he's cooking ?

Speaking of cooking, couldn't they hire Brandi Rhodes for the role ? That would be some high powered trolling.

You know, for as much shit Steph has got over the years (both deserved and not), she earned the right to go home with her kids and help her husband heal up without dealing with this company's nonsense.

I mean, her being good or bad is another discussions altogether. She's had highly stressful jobs in that madhouse of a company for 2 decades, anyone that takes a break in that context deserves all the rest they can get. I just hope it ain't about Hunter's health getting worse.

One of these outlets said that HHH is back to most of his non-performance duties, so it could be that they’ve decided it’s actually good to have one of them home with the kids while the other works. The cat’s in the cradle with the golden shovel and sledgehammer, that sort of thing.

Yikes!

At least he can still do the Eeeeeeeee-Li, Elllllll-A Night thing with Max Duuuuuuuuu Pri.