Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Double or Nothing 2022

MoS

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

If Punk doesn't walk out with the title then I don't know what TK is doing anymore.

Loss had an interesting theory that Page could retain here, then they rematch on Dynamite to change the title then.  It's going to be their first time ever running LA, so i imagine they'll want something special for the main event there...

1 minute ago, funkdoc said:

Loss had an interesting theory that Page could retain here, then they rematch on Dynamite to change the title then.  It's going to be their first time ever running LA, so i imagine they'll want something special for the main event there...

I get that it's different because Warner/Discovery execs will be there too, but booking the PPV to blow off on TV seems ass backwards to me.

I would just tweak the ending a little bit. Instead of Hangman refusing to capitalize and going for his stupid finisher, he tries and gets outsmarted by actual prick CM Punk. Would get the same point across.

But hey, seeing Punk's unathletic ass trying and failing to do stuff is good. Plus he got blasted many times.