Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Double or Nothing 2022

MoS

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dynamics of this entire feud really confuse me. Lambert and his guys were heels, but now they’re not. A.T.T. seem to have automatically turned face simply because Sammy and Tay are unpopular? Frankie Kazarian was enemies with Sky, but then they weren’t but now they are again? I assume I have missed things because I don’t watch Rampage?

4 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

What's the logic to having this match on this PPV?  I'd imagine the company would be better served by not extending the live or television audience's night and burning them out.  Legit puzzled.

TK wants to start the main event after the NBA game, so I'm sure he's fine with some filler. But yeah, nothing about that was ppv-worthy.

Just now, The Thread Killer said:

Okay…why the hell would you put a guy who is essentially one half of a Tag Team over one of the young guys who is supposed to be one of your future “pillars?”

To keep them strong for the 6-man with Bucks and Omega? Yet you job out the Bucks tonight? I’m so confused. 

2 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

Okay…why the hell would you put a guy who is essentially one half of a Tag Team over one of the young guys who is supposed to be one of your future “pillars?”

Tony "Montana" Khan snorted too many lines tonight. He's probably like Scarface saying bullets don't kill him.

19 minutes ago, Childs said:

TK wants to start the main event after the NBA game, so I'm sure he's fine with some filler. But yeah, nothing about that was ppv-worthy.

I heard this and found it confusing. Is anyone really flipping to the show after the game just for the main event?