Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV 06/01 - 06/03 strap the rockets to WARDLOW

KawadaSmile

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiera is the problem in this match, right? I’ve never been a big Athena fan, but I wouldn’t think she would fuck up multiple sequences quite so blatantly.

Goddamn Jade has an amazing presence and look, like if Chyna had Mr Fantastic powers and Sasha’s wardrobe guy. It’s a shame she’s so fucking green, being on TV having wrestling school matches lowers the ceiling I’d assume.

These are the risks when you put your title on a 42 year old with that much mileage and who was pretty sloppy even at his absolute prime. But as Corny often says, “How can we miss you when you won’t go away?”, and this may be a chance to shake off the months of pointless matches with underneath guys and make him special again when he comes back.

I mean, if the plan is a workhorse champ then of course it's Dragon but doesn't this set up MJF having a huge angle perfectly? sneaking in and taking the belt and doing what WWE chickened out in doing in 2011?

PS: I'd take ANY star they have as the new champ except Adam Cole, please don't let it be Cole.

Just now, Jmare007 said:

I mean, if the plan is a workhorse champ then of course it's Dragon but doesn't this set up MJF having a huge angle perfectly? sneaking in and taking the belt and doing what WWE chickened out in doing in 2011?

But unless they flat out fire MJF, how would that work? WWE chickened out, but CM had weeks left in his contract, not years.

4 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

PS: I'd take ANY star they have as the new champ except Adam Cole, please don't let it be Cole.

MJF just feuded for months with Punk. They weren’t ending up together again. The MJF thing is a marathon, not a sprint. Punk was going to have a run. He’s their biggest draw. They’d use him on top as ace for a while.