Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/13 - 06/19 Lots of new WWE recruits!

KawadaSmile

Didn’t watch NXT last night, wasn’t really in the mood after the past few days I’ve had (long story) but did read the recap. Might go back and check it out later, depending on how I feel. Kinda excited for Bron vs Grimes at GAB in a few weeks though!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Brynn said:

Didn’t watch NXT last night, wasn’t really in the mood after the past few days I’ve had (long story) but did read the recap. Might go back and check it out later, depending on how I feel. Kinda excited for Bron vs Grimes at GAB in a few weeks though!

It wasn't really the best episode. It served more to set up some storylines, but the in-ring action was eh.

15 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

I don't know why Cameron Grimes isn't fun anymore. He puts the hair up and talks normal and is just boring now.

Getting him ready for the main roster, gotta make sure they strip everyone of whatever got them over in NXT brother. 

I get why The Rock is essentially ghosting WWE at this point, just midly praising some stuff. Nick Khan is there to take over, and once the stench of the McMahons is no more, there ain't no more risk of having to deal with bad PR.

If you smell what The Rock is cooking, this is genius. 

2 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

With that said, that means that WWE have next-to-no options to put against Roman. That pretty much leaves only Drew McIntyre and they might have to do it before Clash at the Castle.

They'll do Roman vs Riddle tomorrow, right? They'll probably have to stretch that a bit more, even with the essentially "one-and-done" stipulation. 

Or, y'know, build Xavier Woods... who did not lose against Roman...