Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 06/13 - 06/19 Lots of new WWE recruits!

Didn’t watch NXT last night, wasn’t really in the mood after the past few days I’ve had (long story) but did read the recap. Might go back and check it out later, depending on how I feel. Kinda excited for Bron vs Grimes at GAB in a few weeks though!

4 minutes ago, Brynn said:

Didn’t watch NXT last night, wasn’t really in the mood after the past few days I’ve had (long story) but did read the recap. Might go back and check it out later, depending on how I feel. Kinda excited for Bron vs Grimes at GAB in a few weeks though!

It wasn't really the best episode. It served more to set up some storylines, but the in-ring action was eh.

I don't know why Cameron Grimes isn't fun anymore. He puts the hair up and talks normal and is just boring now.

15 minutes ago, TheDuke said:

I don't know why Cameron Grimes isn't fun anymore. He puts the hair up and talks normal and is just boring now.

Getting him ready for the main roster, gotta make sure they strip everyone of whatever got them over in NXT brother. 

I get why The Rock is essentially ghosting WWE at this point, just midly praising some stuff. Nick Khan is there to take over, and once the stench of the McMahons is no more, there ain't no more risk of having to deal with bad PR.

If you smell what The Rock is cooking, this is genius. 

And so Randy Orton is trending on the French Twitter and I go WTF ? 

So apparently, he's got a back injury and could miss the entire rest of the year if he gets surgery. 

A shame, really. He was having a great run with RKBro, but the return pop he'll get during next year's Rumble will be absurd.

Hope he gets well soon.

With that said, that means that WWE have next-to-no options to put against Roman. That pretty much leaves only Drew McIntyre and they might have to do it before Clash at the Castle.

2 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

With that said, that means that WWE have next-to-no options to put against Roman. That pretty much leaves only Drew McIntyre and they might have to do it before Clash at the Castle.

They'll do Roman vs Riddle tomorrow, right? They'll probably have to stretch that a bit more, even with the essentially "one-and-done" stipulation. 

Or, y'know, build Xavier Woods... who did not lose against Roman...

Seems fitting the first main event after the Vince news dropped would include Riddle. The (non WWE) universe has a sense of humor sometimes.

31 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Seems fitting the first main event after the Vince news dropped would include Riddle. The (non WWE) universe has a sense of humor sometimes.

Thought the same thing.

Just now, Dav'oh said:

He can just stand absolutely still in Madame Tussauds. They'll never find him.

:lol:

Trying to pop a rating out of this by having Vince announced for TV the same day as announcing he's stepping down while the investigation goes on is perhaps the most carny shit Vince has pulled since the Melanie Pillman interview 

That was surreal, felt like Vince was on the verge of announcing he was stepping down or something serious and was just like "WELCOME TO SMACKOWN!"

That was much ado about nothing, lol - Vince babyfacing himself, welcoming the fans, and leaving.

Probably the best thing he could've done. Definitely the smartest.

And there it was.

Basically a message to shareholders that he wasn't going anywhere?

With that, I turn it off and move on with my Friday night. What a nothingburger.