Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/13 - 06/19 Lots of new WWE recruits!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

If/when Orton comes back, it's going to be a "Cena returning at the Rumble" moment..

Wasn't that supposed to be Cody's moment ? Wouldn't be hilarious (for all the wrong reasons of course) that after all this, the entire Cody big return would take a backseat to lifer Randy Orton's big return ?

Well, they tried to pop a rating just with the announcement. Not even remotely interesting after all. Hey, it's Vince. He false advertised his own bullshit basically.

4 minutes ago, El-P said:

Wasn't that supposed to be Cody's moment ? Wouldn't be hilarious (for all the wrong reasons of course) that after all this, the entire Cody big return would take a backseat to lifer Randy Orton's big return ?

Well, they tried to pop a rating just with the announcement. Not even remotely interesting after all. Hey, it's Vince. He false advertised his own bullshit basically.

I mean, one could be in the Rumble and the other could make a surprise appearance in another high profile match? Not mutually exclusive, I think.

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I was ahead of the curve. ;)

I remember when he was in NXT tagging with Tino Sabbatelli, I thought he would get over because he's essentially late 90s Triple H in terms of looks.

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I remember when he was in NXT tagging with Tino Sabbatelli, I thought he would get over because he's essentially late 90s Triple H in terms of looks.

Tino is the guy I pegged as the future prospect and next major star.

So much for that...

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Did Nattie get work done on her face?

Both her and Charlotte look like entirely different people than they did several years ago. It's not considered proper to comment on anyone's possible plastic surgery, but in some case it's obvious. 

TBF I think Nattie still looks pretty good, any work she had was done well, but looking at older photos kind of answer the questions. 

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

The issue was when he tucked his t-shirt in. It's weird because he was basically as big as Keith Lee, and even in NXT they felt the need to cover his body.

To be fair, Keith Lee's Raw look was probably worse. 

1 minute ago, WingedEagle said:

Their timing of commercial breaks is beyond insulting.  Nothing new but its amazing how they troll their audience with something so simple.

What do you mean? Maybe I'm just used to WWE's bullshit timing, but I'm honestly asking.