Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/20 - 06/26 Insert clever subtitle here

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, sek69 said:

You'd think, but Roman/Riddle was the real mover. 

Also, Vince was not announced for RAW. A lot of things people online either dislike or try to argue is a waste/bad booking - Brock coming back, Roman's domination, the Owens/Ezekiel feud (even though that's more mixed), and the current women's roster appears to be somewhat clicking with people, as much as any booking can click with people. 

Reading the Observer, Two Dimes got fired for failing a drug test. Does the Wellness Policy not apply to NXT folks anymore? I could have sworn I saw people in the Black and Gold Era getting strikes, even the ones that weren't ever publicly mentioned. At any rate, this makes the story even weirder. Serious enough to get fired but not serious enough that they said he could come back in a year if he stays clean. 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Also just getting to watch NXT after spending the day in NYC, and it's amazing how their women's division runs circles around the main roster. They have women's tag champs who are part of a featured act! And they have challengers! 

It's certainly more involved and dynamic, even if the big players are on Raw or SD. What strikes me as awesome is not that the champs have their programs, but how there are non-title feids as well! 

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Edris Enofe has quickly risen in the ranks of "people becoming awesome in NXT"

Right? Dude had back-to-back great showings.