Pro Wrestling Only

Place to Be Podcast Episode 301: Royal Rumble 2002

In this new episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Scott & Justin are in the Vintage Vault to talk Royal Rumble 2002. They discuss Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, The Rock, Triple H, Kane and much more.

So fire up this action packed episode and join Scott and Justin because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

I found the talk at the start of the show really, really interesting. Everybody seems to have adopted a rather uniform definition for WWF's various eras up until "attitude" and then it gets a bit murky after the WCW invasion. I have always figured this would clear up in time with the benefit of hindsight, but this is the first time I've heard of a "nostalgia era" and, as you guys described it, it made a lot of sense to classify it that way, especially when the impact of 9/11 and other non-wrestling happenings were cited. I look forward to following along as you continue to explore this era and how things beyond that are defined.