Pro Wrestling Only

The Tag Rope Issue #1

Hey all,

If I'm overstepping boundaries by posting this here, please just give us a shout. But I thought you guys might be interested in checking out the first issue of the Tag Rope, a professional wrestling magazine based in Britain but looks at the sport all across the world. Originally done for a university assignment (which explains the short length), I'm looking at keeping this up as I thoroughly enjoyed producing it.

Issue #1 features an interview with current British wrestler (and one of my favourites), Dave Mastiff and in linking with this, a feature article on the Rise, Fall and Rise of British Wrestling. There's also reviews, a look at why I like professional wrestling and tons more.

Issue #2 is currently under production and I've managed to grab a great interview with 'The King of Old School' Steve Corino, and I'm still looking for writers and contributors, so if you'd like to get published for writing about wrestling, please just drop us a line. As I mentioned in my first post here, I think there's some great wrestling minds on this forum and I'd be more than happy to get some of you involved.

Anyways, check it out and let me know what you think, many thanks!

http://tagropeblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/the-tag-rope-issue-1/