Pro Wrestling Only

Squared Circle Gazette Radio #2 - Roster Cutting Show

Well, with today's roster cuts being made, it seems like the appropriate time to post our second podcast, where we run down the entire WWE roster and decide who needs to be fired, who need to be pushed, etc. This one was a lot of fun to record, got some good discussion going about the state of the company and potential directions for certain guys, check it out and let me know what you think.

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/32ztns/SCGRadio2-RosterCuttingShow.mp3

To be honest I liked parts but some of the smark turned me off. The talk about firing all the jobbers, fire all the divas, fire El Torito, the attitude towards big guys like Ryback and Rusev made it kind of hard to get through. I will give it another shot though.

Thanks very much for listening :-)

I think the roundtable format will always lend to a bit of that (whether that's good or bad is personal opinion) - half the panel think Rusev just isn't for them and want no part of it, the other half gave it a chance, half the panel was more tolerant of the divas and lower card guys, the others saw no value. But thanks again for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated.