Pro Wrestling Only

100th episode of Shake Them Ropes: We preview SummerSlam & Takeover w/ Afterbuzz TV's Markeia McCarty

STR 100: WWE SummerSlam & NXT Takeover Previews w/ Markeia McCarty of Afterbuzz TV
http://traffic.libsyn.com/shakethemropes/str100.mp3

Download

Markeia McCarty of Afterbuzz TV joins Rob & Jeff for our 100th episode! Markeia helps us reach outside the insider wrestling bubble to preview WWE SummerSlam and NXT Takeover happening this weekend. Markeia hosts WWE post shows on Afterbuzz TV, and you can check her out @markeiamccarty. She was absolutely great, and gives us a fresh perspective of non-hardcores going into the WWE weekend. Special thanks to Chris Trew (@christrew) for trying to join us, but an emergency came up a few minutes into the show. If you're a fan of awkwardness, fun WWE talk, emergencies, Jeff's laugh, poor jokes, and Baron Corbin praise - Then this is the show for you!

Thanks to everyone out there seeing this for being a part of us getting to 100 episodes of Shake Them Ropes. I greatly appreciate it. I (Rob) still find it amazing how many people each week download the show, and I'd love to hear from as many of you as possible @ShakeThemRopes. I hope you enjoy, and we'll keep trying to get better for you all! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!