Pro Wrestling Only

[2023-04-04-Dragongate & Masaaki Mochizuki Produce] Ryo Kawamura & Hikaru Sato vs Punch Tominaga & YAMATO

corwo

The first several minutes see Punch getting thwacked and Sato and Kawamura demolishing him with ruthless strikes. YAMATO tags in after the other three do sicko stuff, grabs a side headlock and immediately hits his pose. YAMATO may as well have not even been in the match, as he spent the bulk of it on the floor.

Tominaga, to his credit, was an excellent face in peril, and he carried the brunt of the match for his team. Punch was both sympathetic and matched Kawamura and Sato strike-for-strike, even busting out a wicked headbutt. YAMATO comes in long enough to assist Tominaga with a Brainbuster on Sato but once again disappears into the ether. Kawamura goes to the well one too many times, attempting a slap and getting caught in an armbar.

Kawamura and Tominaga engage in a hockey fight, throwing haymakers, but Punch ultimately succumbs to one final kick from Ryo. I would have liked to see one last flurry of offense from the team of Tominaga and YAMATO, but this was an absolute hoot. The Tominaga beatdown is one of the meanest heat segments I've seen all year. Give me Kawamura and Sato roughing up indie guys any day of the week.