Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Dynamite vs Collision  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Dynamite vs Collision

    • Dynamite
      0
    • Collision


Recommended Posts

Posted

Personally, I prefer Collision, I prefer the wrestling focus, its pace makes it easier to get to, and while it does have the issue of having matches were the results are even more obvious, but it does showcase a lot of the talent I prefer, and less older politicing guys who I skip through like Jericho or C&C.

Posted

I voted Collision, even though if I think about the best/most memorable weekly television shows AEW has put on, they’re almost all Dynamites. Even though both shows focus on providing great wrestling, the highs are higher there since the actual stakes are higher than, for example, a random match between Claudio and Adam Priest. 
 

I remember reading Tony Khan’s philosophy for both shows, where he said that he books Dynamite for ratings and Collision just to make good, fun matches. On one level, my reaction was it’s kind of an insane way to go about things, not having attracting viewers be the priority. But on the other hand, as someone who’s going to watch either way, it’s great for me since it gives me something distinct from the other show and is also more consistent because it’s just trying to provide a dependably high level of quality rather than constantly taking big swings (that may or may not work) to keep peoples attention.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...