Pro Wrestling Only

The Rock v HHH, Chris Candido v Danny Daniels

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

The Rock v Triple H Iron Man from JD 2000

I watched this only last week, but almost nothing about it immediately springs to mind, it was so memorable(!). There was some leg work done by Rock on Triple H, that led to the figure four, with Triple H for some reason(!) being the one in the face spot of fighting to reverse the hold. Not long after that, he stopped selling the leg much, and so the leg work wound up meaning nothing. It was all reasonably executed stuff, but with a few blown spots, most notably when Rock tried his floatover DDT, and he slipped off, and had to quickly hit a normal DDT for a pinfall. Other than that, the only thing that stands out from this one is Hunter being caught on the mic a number of times calling out spots. I gave it *** at the time, and I'm sticking with *** now.

Chris Candido v Danny Daniels from 10/24/04 in IWA MS

The wrestling was average, but the comedy was one billion stars. I don't want to spoil this one, but I encourage everyone to watch this match as soon as you can, because it's the funniest match I've ever seen outside of Michinoku Pro or Osaka Pro. Everyone involved, from Candido, to Jim Fannin, to Dave Prazak on commentary, and everyone else was on a roll here. This match had me laughing out loud virtually non-stop, and it was great.

Guest Some Guy

I thought Rock/HHH Ironman match was more entertaining than Bret/HBK. It wasn't a better match but I enjoyed watching it more. They knew that they couldn't hold the crowd with 20 minute chinlocks so they did some wrestling and some brawling and then had the clusterfuck ending.