In an effort to go in a new direction, I'm just going to list the things that I liked about this RAW. Sure, they might be small, little things, but I think it's better than just being completely hateful and writing paragraph after paragraph about all the shit that sucked. If you want to read that, you can read pretty much any message forum following that show.
THINGS I LIKED:
- The disarray to start the show, the slow pan showing to an empty commentary table.
- Natalya's dress.
- The first half-hour being Michael Cole free.
- C.M. Punk asking Triple H if he could wear his blazer to do commentary.
- Jack Swagger's Powerbomb on Evan Bourne
- Air Boom now having matching attire, a tag team theme and a tag team entrance.
- Brodus Clay hype video.
- Mark Henry still continuing his dominance.
- Ricardo Rodriguez
- Dolph Ziggler (he might be the highlight of the show, week-in & week-out)
That's all I can think of.