Pro Wrestling Only

PTB Episode 191: 1998 WWF w/ Kevin Kelly

Bigelow34

In this new episode of the PTB Podcast Vintage Vault, Kevin Kelly returns to join Scott & Justin to talk about the WWF in the first half of 1998. Kevin delves into a plethora of topics including Owen Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ken Shamrock, Undertaker, Kane, Mankind, Brawl for All and much more.

Scott & Justin then wrap up with their NFL Championship Weekend predictions and the announcement of their next interview guest!

So fire up this action packed episode and join Scott, Justin & Kevin as for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

http://placetobe.podbean.com/

https://www.facebook.com/placetobepodcast

Twitter: Place2BePodcast

Also, the PTB Podcast is now available on the Stitcher Radio app! Visit www.stitcher.com for more information!

Kelly has some interesting perspectives on things. Sometimes I just disagree and disregard what he says and other times I think something he says sounds 'off" on the surface level but could be accurate with thorough evaluation like the NAO being the catalyst for DX opinion.

I did really enjoy the Yamaguchi San story.

Also thanks to Scott for keeping the faith for the Falcons.

Yeah the Outlaws thing really surprised me. This is the second time he has brought up that opinion...even stating DX aligned with the NAO back in January to help build their own heat.

I enjoyed the stuff on the Brawl for All...with how Vince & Company were hoping Dr. Death got messed up. Funny how JR wanted to get his boy a job and a push but all his efforts backfired because he was too damn over the top working on his behalf. Sounds like everyone got so sick of hearing about him, that they all rooted against him.

I posted my thoughts without listening to the last section as I listened to football talk and thought yall were wrapping up, the Brawl for All talk was interesting and I have a perverse desire to rewatch all that stuff. Steve Williams was pretty washed up in 1998 I think even if Brawl for All wouldn't had been on the table.