Pro Wrestling Only

Top 10/20 favourites:

blackholesun

So I was reading JDW's awesome AJPW & NJPW ballots from the original DVDR best of 90's forum found here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050406061328/http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/Bestof90s/bestof90s.html
These posts got me thinking along with this forum in particular that it's nice to find a group of people that seem so passionate about wrestling and infact seem to be providing the IWC with a sort of revisionist forum.
What I mean is we're all so used to seeing the same cookie cutter opinions and lists on other sites that you almost know what someones going to post about a certain match before they've even written it, but that really doesn't seem to be the case here as I've seen numerous highly regarded matches heavily critized here.
So I thought it'd be interesting for people to start posting their favourite matches on here in a similar vein to the jdw ballots with a little piece about why they've chosen each match. The list can be about anything you like basically but it'd be nice for example to see peoples top 10/20 matches on polarizing wrestlers such as John Cena, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Chris Benoit or top AJPW, NJPW 90's or 00's matches or basically whatever favourite top 10/20 type of matches you fancy posting. If you submitted a ballot over on Ditch's site for the top AJPW matches of the 90's then you could even post your ballots here listing your reasons for each of the matches.

So in short, share your love for whatever you love and why?