Pro Wrestling Only

Spider Lady (Moolah) vs Wendi Richter

sek69

I have a pretty large collection of wrestling matches, and I started doing a sub-collection of famous shoots/screwjobs like SS97 and Maeda kicking the shit out of people in Japan.

One thing I haven't come across yet is the Spider Lady/Wendi Richter shoot, does anyone know of a place I can download it or even a old WWF tape that has it?

Guest Bruiser Chong

It's on a pair of old Coliseum Videos; Best of the WWF Vol. 5 and Wrestling's Grand Slams. I've got copies of both and could dub either one for you.

I'd be greatly appriciative if you could do that. I never was into those old Coliseum videos and it turns out they're the only place you can find moments in WWF history like this. I have my DVD list in my sig, if there's anything in there you'd want in return let me know.

While I'm on the subject, I was thinking we should have a FTP server set up to allow us to share clips amongst each other. I mentioned to Cam on AIM that I have like 9-10 cds of stuff that would really get the thing going.

Matches

I believe you have to be registered to see the Wrestling folder for some strange reason.

We've been using www.yousendit.com to upload files (up to 1gig is the max I believe). The files stay on their server 7 days or 20 downloads, whatever comes first. You just email it to yourself and post the link at the board.

The third page should have some active stuff still. There's a list of stuff that I (CWM) put up at some point in the thread listing what I have, and I'll put up whatever on request.