Pro Wrestling Only

Whatever happend to Daniel Puder?

sek69

I got the Rumble 2005 DVD from Netflix yesterday, and watching the gangraping he got from Benoit, Eddy, and Bob Holly made me realize I haven't heard from Puder for a while. A quick scan of OVW's website doesn't mention him, so what happened with the guy Vince sank $1,000,000 into?

He's in OVW, training. Him not being on the website doesn't really mean much.

I know OVW doesn't update their website too often but I hadn't heard anything about him since the Rumble and I was wondering if maybe they quietly were dumping him because he embarrassed Kurt Angle.

Guest Cam Chaos

He's probably not listed as he is not actively part of the OVW wrestlers roster and is indeed still learning the fundamentals of wrestling sports entertainment style. Once he is trained up enough, expect him to appear on their roster.

I'm still amazed by how stupid WWE were (well, nothing new) in turning him heel the WEEK AFTER millions of fans had voted for him and were behind him winning.

I can understand that they never planned to keep him around and he was going to be sent to OVW pretty much immediately but that's just smacking the fans who voted in the face.