Pro Wrestling Only

NHO Podcast Episode #1 - Survivor Series Preview, Diesel, TNA, and more!

kayfabe1984

It's the debut edition of the Never Hand Over Podcast! In this episode, hosts Adam and Brian chat about the 11/17 Raw, Bellator and UFC from 11/15, preview the upcoming Survivor Series PPV, play a game of "If not Diesel, then who", discuss Lucha Underground, the possibilities if TNA goes six feet underground, and a preview upcoming episodes.

http://neverhandover.blogspot.com/2014/11/nho-podcast-episode-1-survivor-series.html

Feedback is appreciated, [email protected] or follow us on Twitter @neverhandover

Running thoughts while listening:

1. Who is Adam and who is Brian? Sorry I like putting a name to a handle

2. I would maybe time stamp the MMA up or just put it either on the very front or back end of the show for people that don't have much interest in that.

3. Enjoyed the Survivor Series preview, you guys gave your thoughts on each match in a timely manner and brought up some good points with drawing it out.

4. If Not _____, Then who is a good option for content. I always enjoy hearing old school theories in audio format and I thought the choices were sensible if a little conventional (Shawn and Bulldog for example). Mabel being picked seemed strange on the surface. I need more backstory on the love affair with Mabel.

5. TNA impact unfortunately was kind of a victim of time between recording and release but the general spiel of the company was good.

6. The upcoming themed shows sound good.

Good effort boys and this is being added to the rotation. Length was good too.

Thanks for the feedback Soup!

A couple things you mentioned ...

You mentioned you wanted to know who was who ... on the board here Brian is Mando and Adam (that's me!) is kayfabe1984

MMA won't be talked about a whole lot, just here and there. Only reason we mentioned it on this show was because we watched it this past weekend and wanted to share some thoughts. The only other MMA stuff we have lined up is the "UFC Early Days" show we'll be recording in a few weeks.

As soon as the TNA news was announced yesterday, I knew that segment was shot. However, the show was already in the can.

Glad you enjoyed the show.