Pro Wrestling Only

NJPW 3/29/15

shoe

Mascara Dorada/Captain NJ vs Omega/Hall

Was messing with my computer so I missed this one.

Came back to this. The double tooth pick spot was cute This was fun.. The Dorada/Omega exchanges give me hope for their match. 2 1/4*

EDIT

Tenzan/kojima/Komatsu vs Taguchi/Nagata/Nakanhashi

I'm digging the southern tag we're getting here working over Kamatsu. Taguchi really does look better in the 6 man format. Kojima gets the hot tag and does some of his token spots. I'm not sure that Lariat spot with Kojima and Nakanhashi was supposed to work out like that. I liked the set up and build to the finish or so I though. It wasn't the finish and it dragged a little bit. Man they were heading in the right direction though. Still the match told a good story. 2 3/4*

Honma/Shibata/Goto vs Tonga/Anderson/Gallows

Honma and Shibata has got to build to something eventually. I love Shibata running into Gallows punch. Shibata going after Gallow's leg makes perfect sense. Anderson with an Homage to Rose and Somers. Of course Honma teases the head butt. Honma is one of the great FIP workers in 2015. Anderson's taunting of Honma is tremendous. Honma makes his own comeback on Tonga. Though misses the head butt again and we have him back as a FIP. He eventually gets the hot tag to Goto. We get some more stuff. That ends with a Shibata penalty kick for the finish.This had a real Memphis feel to it. 3*

Time Splitters/Naito/Makabe/Tanahashi vs Roppongi Vice/Yano/Ishii/ Nakamura

Some of these matchups seem pretty fresh on this show. I'm glad Kushida gets a chance to work with some of the main eventers. Some cat and mouse with Tanahashi and Yano.. The faces shine up at Romero's expense. Naito and Nakamura pair off. Everyone is brawling on the floor. Naito is effective as FIP. Tanahashi is in with the hot tag. His offense is over pretty big. Near fall on Yano. Tanahashi avoids a low blow blow. It seems their is a lot of pairing off is f who they're feuding . Some more brawling on the floor. The match was solid, but dtagged a bit. RPG Vice hits their finisher. 2 1/2*

Styles/Fale/Takahashi vs Okada/Gedo/Yoshi-Hashi

I really like Gedo on these houseshows. He seems to be able to do different things to keep his sections interesting. Here him and AJ look good in the ring together and I loved his spot with Fale that killed him dead. Overall this was just about your normal tag to highlight spots in a certain wrestlers move set. 2 1/2*