Pro Wrestling Only

Lesnar Legal stuff

Guest Dangerous A

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

*hugs his Netflix subscription while adding the Brock DVD to the queue*

LOL. Which reminds me, off topic:

Outside of Benoits, Shawn's, Bret's, Foley's, Flair's and Undertaker's, which wrestler has the best WWE released DVD? I have Rey's in my Netflix que right now (Since the ECW one is sold out)...

*hugs his Netflix subscription while adding the Brock DVD to the queue*

LOL. Which reminds me, off topic:

Outside of Benoits, Shawn's, Bret's, Foley's, Flair's and Undertaker's, which wrestler has the best WWE released DVD? I have Rey's in my Netflix que right now (Since the ECW one is sold out)...

Jake's (as Sek mentioned) and Eddie come to mind. Road Warriors' one is good too, as well as the original Hogan one from back in the day.

Guest teke184

Correct on that point...

It was one of the WWF titles that had gotten routed through the $5 bin at Walgreens at one point after they all had to be dumped by the distributors.

Unfortunately, it was one of the hardest to find there. Most were PPVs circa 2001 and Lita / Hardy Boyz / Foley discs.

I think I had to raid several different Walgreens in order to find a copy for Helmet.

I think the original Hogan one is hard to find, since I think it was the last DVD before the WWF-WWE switchover.

It was a WWE one, but it was during that time when they still had all the WWF stuff in production without censorship.

I bought mine in 2003 when I first started buying DVDs, knowing full well that it was going to be in the "hard to get" list soon due to all the copyright stuff. Oddly enough, I've seen it in bunches in different discount stores up here. The HHH and nWo DVDs from the same time are ones I can't find at all. Not that I'm really complaining though.

I think the Hogan one is still available at Highspots, though.

I have both the HHH and nWo discs, I managed to snag them off eBay in that time period just before people started to realize that these discs were going to cease to exist soon.

There's pretty much no reason to get the HHH disc since the main selling point was the Steamboat-Flair match that's either on the Flair collection or the 80s disc. Unless you want to see HHH's WWF debut match against Buck Zumhofe, there's really nothing there.

The nWo disc was worth it to me since it had the match where Hogan turned heel in WCW. That was pretty much the last time anything happened that caught me off guard in a genuine "holy shit" moment.

I happen to be watching the nWo disc now, and after all the WM anthology discs I've been watching it's weird seeing the scratch WWF logo unblurred again.

There's pretty much no reason to get the HHH disc since the main selling point was the Steamboat-Flair match that's either on the Flair collection or the 80s disc. Unless you want to see HHH's WWF debut match against Buck Zumhofe, there's really nothing there.

Yeah, the WrestleWar match (on the HHH disc) is on the Flair set, along with Clash VI. The Chi-Town Rumble match is on the 80s set.

I think the only other major match on the HHH set is HHH-Foley from Royal Rumble 00, and that's on the Foley set. So yeah, no point in getting that set at all.