Pro Wrestling Only

The little things

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Someone in another thread mentioned how well Benoit takes the Irish Whip, saying he puts an extra spring in his step instead of jus Running. Theres a whole rack of things in wrestling that are rarely thought of as being important but they certainly help. Heres the list, with examples of what Im saying to avoid confusion. Dont let those influence your oppinon. So I ask yall who has...

Best Street Clothes (Batistas suits, Jake Roberts snakeskin boots etc...)

Best Slide in the Ring Run in (Billy Gunns jumping in like its a slip & slide...)

Best at taking/giving the Irish Whip (Benoits extra step et al...)

Interacts Best with other talent (Angle;looking for hugs, Vince;being a perv)

Favorite Illegal objects (Tire Irons? Green mist?)

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear (Things you wouldnt be embarassed to be seen in walking down the street)

Best Street Clothes: Not the best, but I liked how they would constantly mention how Andre had his clothes custom made but he was always in those 70s tweed suits that looked like the seat covers from a Chevy Nova.

Best Slide in the Ring Run in: I love how Jake Roberts would slide in the ring like a snake and sit in the corner.

Best at taking/giving the Irish Whip: Trish, since she's the only woman who seems to understand the phyiscs behind the move.

Interacts Best with other talent: The Rock, he could be talking to Vince or to the Hurricane and you always felt whoever was on the same level as he was.

Favorite Illegal objects: Terry Funk's plastic bag. Nothing says heel like attempted murder.

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear: Probably a Japanese shirt, since no one would know what it meant unless they were a fan themselves.

Best Street Clothes: I always liked Rock's street clothes. I'm not sure why.

Best Slide: I would say that Edge and Christian during the EC days did it the best.

Best at taking and giving for the Irish Whip: I'll follow sek's nod on this. Trist probably is the only person who understands the purpose of the move, and that's kinda sad considering a lot of the guys are in the business longer than her.

Best with others: Rock. Considering he made Hurricane a star (just before HHH buried him), I would hafta say that there is no equal.

Favorite Illegal objects: I'd hafta say Angle's medals taht time he used them. Considering he prized them so much it was kinda just of left field when he did it. I forget the match.

Merchandise: I'm not sure. It'd hafta be something that can be worn outside without the fear of someone thinking I'm a freak or something. So far, I've only seen Japanese shirts currently that I would buy. Although, if I could get some prescription style Hitman shades, I'd so be rocking those.

Guest EastCoastJ

Best Street Clothes: Michael Hayes

Best Slide in the Ring: Paul London. I'm not the biggest London fan, but he has such a great slide that he has to stop his momentum before he goes sliding out the opposite side.

Best at taking/giving the Irish Whip: Dean Malenko

Interacts Best with other talent: Steve Regal

Favorite Illegal objects: The small chain incapable of causing any real life damage normally hidden painfully in the front of the trunks

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear: Badstreet USA t-shirt

Guest teke184

Best Street Clothes- Flair's suits back in the Four Horsemen days

Favorite Illegal objects- Green mist is #1, with Jim Cornette's tennis racket at #2 (huge Cornette mark here) and Ted Dibiase's "loaded glove" at #3

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear- RVD "That Damn Good" T-shirt, Kaientai "Evil, Indeed' T-shirt (I own the former but not the latter)

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Best Street Clothes:

-Batista's suits and shades. The man is suave

-Trishs tight ass jeans and lil tops

-Monty Browns shiny shirts

-Jericho's ridiculous rock star pants

-AJ Styles regular clothes. Looks like something one would actually wear.

Best slide in the ring run in:

-London and Kendrick

-Billy Gunn

-Rey Mysterio

Best at taking/giving Irish Whip:

-You cant Irish Whip Mark Henry

-Triple H gets my vote. He throws his opponent with an exceptional amount of velocity. Throwing himself to the mat in the process. Think of a tennis player diving to make that last winning return.

Interacts best with other talent:

-Vince Mcmahon

-Kurt Angle

Favorite Illegal Objects:

-Regals "Power of the Punch" brass knucks

-Rick Martels "Arrogance"

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear:

-Macho Madness tshirt

-Rey Mystero knit cap

Best Street Clothes: Ric Flair's suits during the Horsemen days

Best Slide in the Ring Run in: Jake Roberts

Best at taking/giving the Irish Whip: Trish Stratus

Interacts Best with other talent: The Rock

Favorite Illegal objects: Jerry Lawler's invisible chain that he used in Texas :)

Merchandise you wouldnt be ashamed to wear: I get a lot of glances and smiles from women whenever I have my Rock t-shirt on, so I'll go with that. I also got complimented by a lady for my RVD Whatever shirt.