Pro Wrestling Only

Goldust = GONE~!

sek69

Goldust released

June 14, 2006

WWE has come to an agreement on the release of Goldust (Dustin Runnels) as of today, June 14, 2006. WWE wishes Dustin the best in all future endeavors.

Sucks considering his segment on Dusty's DVD was one of the best things ever seen on WWE produced video.

I hope he lands in TNA, as "Goldust let go by WWE" has become wrestling's version of Gangstalicious getting shot again.

Guest DylanWaco

What was the segment on the Dusty DVD like?

I think it's fucked up that Rhodes got the axe. A part of me wonders if this wasn't some sort of retribution job by Ace, who's pissed that his brother got cut, so he figured he'd pick on another "connected" guys kid. Seems like the kind of a back biting political shit you would find in wrestling anyway.

Dustin is one of these wierd wrestlers who always seems to get over no matter what gimmick he's given or where he ends up and yet he's never gotten quite over the hump. Hard shoes to fill I guess.

It was just Dusty and Dustin plainly discussing how they let a woman get between a man and his son for like 5 years.

Hearing Dustin talk about hugging his dad after so long is just a great moment for anyone who's ever been close to their own father. Kinda reminded me of the famous Field of Dreams scene.