Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-02-10-MPPW-TV] Spanky & Shooter Schultz vs Russ & Charlie Haas

GSR

The Haas brothers are still carrying Bo’s giant teddy and don’t even make it into the ring, getting jumped from behind by the Dupps.  Bo cracks Charlie over the back with a chair sending him crashing into the ring post as they then double team Russ.  ‘The Kliq’ leave them to it, watching on from the announcer’s desk.  ‘Brain Scrambler’ on Russ before they trap his arm between one of the folding steel chairs and stomp away on it.  A couple of referees try to get them to stop, but Bo is showing no sign of letting up.  It’s only when Jack grabs the teddy bear and passes it to him does it calm him down.

Earlier in the show the Haas’ had come to ringside during a Dupps/Joey Abs & Pete Gas tag match, distracting the Dupps with that bear right after they’d hit the ‘Brain Scrambler’ on Abs and ultimately costing them the win (Pete moments later pins one of them with the ‘Gas Mask’).  A non-match and angle advancement in the Haas/Dupps feud, I debated about whether it was worth posting this but I’m watching all the Spanky and Dragon Memphis stuff so the completist in me had too!

• GSR changed the title to [2001-02-10-MPPW-TV] Spanky & Shooter Schultz vs Russ & Charlie Haas