Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-07-22-Dragon Gate-Kobe Pro Wrestling Festival] Ben-K & Big R Shimizu vs BxB Hulk & YAMATO

nivvad

This was easily match of the night. It took a while to get going, but once it got going, it went hard in classic DG fashion. Big Ben is such a great team of two young guys looking to make their mark. I loved the dynamic of this match being the "future" vs the "present" of Dragon Gate as it embodied everything great about the promotion from big moves, fast speed, great chemistry, and high drama. No one wanted to see Big Ben lose, but losing the titles to two modern DG legends is nothing to be ashamed of, especially since it took everything in YAMATO and Hulk's power to put them down, ****1/2.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just watched this match this afternoon and for some reason, I kinda had a SANADA/EVIL vibe in the way Big Ben was working together. In fact, I was pretty impressed with Big R Shimizu as it was the first match I've ever seen of him. But I'll echo the general feeling of this being a fantastic tag match.