Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-09-01-ALL IN] Kazuchika Okada vs Marty Scurll

nivvad

On one hand I thought this match was fantastic, but on the other I don't think they should've gone on as long as they did. It shouldn't have eaten time for the main event, but I guess that's what happens when you have Okada on the show. Looking at the match more positively, this was a very well executed match about Marty trying to prove he can beat the great Okada. It was a classic Okada match with a slow build to an exciting climax with cool sequences and great nearfalls. Loved the addition of Tiger Hattori too, ****1/2.

I hated everything about this match. It was 30 minutes of two guys doing cool moves without any real story. They worked the match as if Scurll was on the same level as Okada which boggles my mind and completely took me out of it.  The match was just completely illogical and made no sense. Anyways, the only match on the show I didn't like everything else was 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 stars.