Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-09-01-NOAH-Flight] Atsushi Aoki & Jun Akiyama vs Daisuke Harada & Takashi Sugiura

nivvad

Akiyama and Aoki make their way back to NOAH in over 5 years. This was a bitterness fueld match as Sugiura and Harada quickly let their feelings towards the All Japan outsiders be known very early in the match. This was very physical with lots of signature stuff from both teams. The closing stretch with Sugiura and Akiyama was great, and I hope it leads to a big singles match soon, ****1/2.

A very good match. You have the owner and jr booker of AJPW on one side and the noah world champ/board member and jr champ on the other.

The trade offs in the opening were gripping as they teased some moves and interactions. They lost a bit of steam in the middle of the match as they seemed to be trying to make it last the 30 mins but the final ten mins were incredibly hot again and left me wanting more in terms of singles matches. Not just jr Vs jr and heavy Vs heavy but it also made me want to see Akiyama Vs Harada ***1/2