Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-10-27-IWA-PR-Yabucoa, PR] Super Crazy vs Rastaman

GSR

I saw Rastaman have an enjoyable contest against Barry Horowitz for IPW when I took an early dive into 2001 so let’s see how he does here.  Oh dear, the footage starts with Feinstein flexing his puny biceps at the camera while sat next to Tajiri in the bleachers.  Rasta turns his back to remove his waistcoat and Crazy is straight on him with a dropkick sending him careering into the turnbuckles.  Irish whip is reversed and Rasta with a ‘Cactus clothesline’ taking both men over and out to the floor.  It looks like Rasta blew himself up dancing on his entrance as he’s sucking up air already.  A bit of audible spot calling now as you hear Crazy call for the reversal on another whip to the corner.  A dropkick to the knees takes the legs out of Rasta, although Crazy barely reaches him on the follow up missile dropkick as Rasta is standing too far away.  The most minimum of contact on it sends him tumbling through the ropes to the outside where Crazy nails him with a springboard plancha.  Lionsault for a two count.  Rasta is gassed badly!  After catching Crazy with a back elbow Rasta misses on the twisting senton from the top.  Nice sunset flip out of the corner by Crazy for a near fall before Rasta hits a spinning cutter followed by a ‘block buster’ for the unexpected, at least to me, win.

Crazy was his usual good self although he didn’t have much to work with tonight, not helped by Rastaman blowing himself up before the bell.  It’s been a while since I saw it but I don’t remember Rasta being as bad against Barry Horowitz as he was here so I will take that one over this.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-10-27-IWA-PR-Yabucoa, PR] Super Crazy vs Rastaman