Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-12-04-WWF-Raw] The Undertaker vs Rikishi

GSR

No reaction at all for Rikishi, whether that’s down to the crowd not caring or simply thinking he’s no threat after how the Rock and Steve Austin have handled him recently I don’t know.  I’d be favoring towards the latter though.  The two trade blows in the middle of the ring until Taker, for some reason, goes for a headbutt.  That one hurts him more than his opponent (they have been playing up the Samoan’s ‘hard head’ a fair bit recently) and Rikishi looks to take advantage.  He whips Taker into the turnbuckles with authority but there’s no-one home when he goes to ‘back dat ass’ up.  As the ‘American Badass’ calls for the ‘Old School’ rope walk, Kurt Angle runs out and his distraction allows Rikishi to pull Taker from the top turnbuckle to the mat.  Belly to belly suplex for a near fall.  Taker reverses the Irish whip, big boot to the face and he then drops an elbow as he gets a near fall of his own.  He flips backwards over the ropes to the floor to slug Angle before returning to the ring.  Kurt picks up a steel chair and is loitering ominously, interference imminent I believe.  Taker grabs Rikishi around the throat and Kurt is up on the apron, however Taker notices him and gets the first shot in, although when he turns back around he walks straight into a superkick.  After a second superkick Rikishi drags him over to the corner and lands the ‘Bonzai Drop’ for a big, and much needed, win.  Despite being enemies come Armageddon, Angle and Rikishi show some unity as the pair team up to leave the Undertaker laying.