Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-12-16-APW-Kristmas Kaos 2000] West Side Playaz 2000 (Robert Thompson & Boyce LeGrande) vs Michael Modest & Christopher Daniels

GSR

An independent dream team of sorts, ‘the Natural One’ Michael Modest and ‘the Fallen Angel’ Christopher Daniels, teaming up to take on the current APW tag team champions.  There is an aggressiveness being shown by Modest and Thompson, the two powerhouses, and they have to be separated by their own partners in attempt to stop tempers boiling over.  Long shine by the champions.  Unfortunately fifteen minutes in, and with the footage having frozen numerous times already, combined with a bright light that is shining in your eyes on one of the camera angles, I tapped out and fast forwarded to the end.  It was just too much for me to persevere with when there was still over twenty minutes of the match remaining.  The champs end up retaining, Thompson hitting the froggy elbow on Daniels.  Incidentally this was the last match I was planning to watch having kept putting it off because I knew how long it went, I couldn’t finish this way so watched something additional from the King of Indies tournament at the end of the month.