Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-06-28-SCW] Lazz vs Frank Parker

GSR

Damn copyright laws mean that we don’t get Lazz’s Britney Spear’s music as he makes his entrance, just some generic gubbins instead.  This big fella is getting a bit too involved for securities liking and they are straight over to stop him from having his fun.  The event looks like it is being held in a garage, this match the semi-finals of the SCW Internet tournament.  Parker is not too keen on being touched by Lazz.  I know that’s a common theme with gay/effeminate characters in wrestling, but I always find it laughable when the wrestler does this considering they spend their days rolling around on a mat in nothing more than a pair of trunks!  He’s a fairly big guy is Parker, although pretty cumbersome, almost like everything he does is in slow motion.  His unnamed manager’s interference allows him to gain the upper hand and the manager remains a feature for the rest of the match, at one point even slugging Lazz right in full view of the official.  Parker chokes Lazz and the OTT screaming is probably the one thing I really dislike about his act.  Lazz holds onto the ropes as Parker’s dropkick connects with only air.  Falling headbutt to the crotch.  Neckbreaker off the middle and the manager pulls the referee from the ring at two to stop the count.  The manager decks the ref and then Lazz decks the manager.  Some masked dude runs out but he gets clobbered by another dude who’s wearing a Fez.  ‘Britney Spear’ to Parker and with no-one to count the cover, Fez guy takes it upon himself to do so.  That counts, maybe he’s an actual official in the company, as Lazz moves onto the final.