Pro Wrestling Only

[2010-08-15-WWE-SummerSlam] Team WWE vs Nexus

ShittyLittleBoots

Team WWE is John Cena, Edge, Chris Jericho, R-Truth, John Morrison, Bret Hart & Daniel Bryan.

The ending & the result are truly awful, but looking past that, this is actually a very good Survivor Series style multi-man elimination tag. The 35+ minutes they go fly by -- the action is solid throughout, and there's some flashes of greatness in there; Daniel Bryan was absolutely awesome for every second he was in there, and Bret Hart had a really nice short run too. He still threw one helluva punch, and I liked the way they eliminated him, even if you could argue that it made him look dumb. Also a shoutout to the future Ryback in one Skip Sheffield; I thought that out of the Nexus guys, he easily looked the best. Him throwing Morrison around was legitimately a lot of fun. I mentioned the ending being awful, and it sure is exactly that & left somewhat of a sour taste in my mouth, but all in all, the match is very good. ***1/2