Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-07-12-IWRG] Blue Panther & Negro Navarro & Enterrador vs Blue Demon & Rayo de Jalisco Jr & Hijo del Rayo de Jaliisco Jr

ohtani's jacket

The main purpose of this match was to set up the Blue Panther vs. Blue Demon singles match. Now ordinarily, I would complain about Blue Demon Jr as the choice for Panther's singles opponent, and there could have been better picks (Dandy and Panther get into it at the end, which is mouthwatering, BUT, Panther is having such a great run that I am curious to see how the bout holds up. It's not a match with a rep, but the Panther vs. Santo match from CMLL Japan didn't have a rep either and that was fantastic. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I do want to give it a shot. And I've managed to talk myself into looking forward to it. This match was pretty much a table setter for the singles match to come, but it's always fun to see Panther matches where he is the head honcho.