Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-10-14-Impact-Bound For Glory] Tessa Blanchard vs Taya Valkyrie

Superstar Sleeze

Impact Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard vs Taya Valkyrie - Impact Bound For Glory 2018

Only my second Taya match, but she is a bayface here, excited to see what it is like. I like Taya's look a lot and she busted out a couple lucha sequences and a submission so that was pretty cool. This was definitely a workrate match. A lot of the highspots blurred together. Taya did keep up with Tessa and went shot for shot with her. Taya being as big as she is poses an interesting challenge for Tessa. I always like a wrestler going for their finish early we see that from Tessa early. Some of the transitions were too loose for my liking, but I did like how Taya was countering with high impact highspots. There was no cuteness. It was big Germans or a big Chokeslam. Nice moonsault by Taya very pretty, Tessa was a little too close to the ropes. Great submission work here by Taya. Tessa claws for the apron skirt to avoid going back into the ring. Taya hits the Glam Slam for two because the ref was fiddlefucking with the skirt. I like that they protected the babyface's finish, but lets get a better protection please, that was lame. Taya gets posted and Hammerlock DDT! I bit hard on this finish, I was already switching tabs over here when I heard in my other tab, the kickout damn. What's fair is fair and Taya getting to kickout of Tessa's finish was big. There is a little bit of Tussle before Tessa hits a Jumping Codebreaker cant say I love it, but at least she has a Super Finisher. These women are great athletes and have the potential for classic matches, but someone needs to help them with match layout or they can watch some film and figure it out. This whole lets just do moves thing will only get you so far. ***