Pro Wrestling Only

[2020-11-22-WWE-Survivor Series] Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)

ShittyLittleBoots

Off the top of my head I can't think of a better Street Profits match that I've watched. This had a charming dynamic of two babyface teams going at it, with Kofi & Xavier kind of assuming the role of vets protecting their spots. I thought the early stuff with Kofi going against Montez ruled & had a couple of really nice moments. The New Day lads isolating Ford & doing a number on his mid-section also ruled -- not many times have they come off as so focused, but watching them execute their attack here w/ such a great focus indeed was truly a joy. The multiple Boom Drops by Kofi, Woods' big gutbuster etc, such good stuff! Ford's selling was also solid; he did his badass dives, but also always remembered to sell the big pain caused by the assault on his mid-section. Dawkins' hot tag was also pretty damn great. Everything about this was at least good in all honesty. Just some real fine tag team wrestling. ***1/2