Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-03-01-CMLL] Satanico & Mascara Magica & Shocker vs Tarzan Boy & Rey Bucanero & Ultimo Guerrero

ohtani's jacket

This was a pretty average trios match up until the third caida. The first two falls revolved around Tarzan Boy & Los Guerreros del Infierno's dislike of Mascara Magica and the fact that Satanico couldn't trust him either. Shocker more or less took a backseat during the first two falls, but the third fall was outstanding. Satanico gave another fiery performance. His second strong performance of the year for those of you keeping count. After being shackled in the early going, Shocker finally took center stage, and his exchanges were excellent. His work here was far more satisfying than the singles matches of the past few weeks. The finish was screwy, but it didn't matter since it happened in rhythm. I was down on Shocker heading into this match. Now I think he has promise as a tecnico. I wonder what my final opinion will be.